A Start of Something New

IVY'S POV

"Alright class...."

I tuned my science teacher out of my mind and I doodled in my notebook. It is our senior year and we have about two months before our graduation. After our suspension those years ago, Emily and her crew haven’t been bothering us ever since then. Sure, her, her friends, and her dad has been glaring at us and all, but there hasn't been any problems. It was kinda like a perfect year for us, but not so much.

Sonic, Silver, Shadow, Scourge, Knuckles, and Espio took up football and basketball. Charmy, Tails, Titan, Roxxane, and Cream took up band. While Amy forced the rest of the girls to join cheerleading for football and basketball. I almost killed her for it since, in my opinion, cheerleading are for girly people like her. Emily and her crew are in cheerleading and I always get annoyed since the coach has them as her favorites.

The bell rang and I snapped out of La La Land, as the teachers would call it, gathered my stuff, and left my classroom. As I put my stuff in my locker and pulled out my chorus folder, I felt arms wrapped around my waist and the figure pulled me close to them.

"Hey, babe."

I smirked as I turned around and gave him a brief kiss before I hugged back.

"Hey, Scourge."

We wrapped our fingers together and we both walked to chorus class as everyone was heading in. Everyone else was messing around since the chorus teacher gave us a day off. We both headed on our own define groups and I saw a purple female twin tailed fox with fire red hair and sea blue eyes. She was wearing the school uniform we have, but she was wearing a hat that says "Sk8r Grl" and her bag had part of a skate board sticking out.

"Hey, Ivy. Hey, Scourge." I heard Star said. "This is Dylan the Fox."

She waved shyly as we waved back. When we sat down, the teacher made us quiet for an announcement. Turns out that the Drama Department wanted to join forces with the Chorus Class to come up with the musical. The Drama Department wanted to do the musical, Phantom of the Opera and almost everyone protested. How in the hell do they know if we can sing opera? Although, I was pretty interested about it. The teacher passed around the signup sheet and half of the page was signed as it came to our group. After signing my name, Scourge took the paper and signed up too.

"Since when can you sing opera?" I asked smirking. He just smirked and pulled me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

"You never know, babe."

I smirked as I wrapped my arms around his neck and a sing song voice was heard.

"Ivy and Scourge!! Sitting in a tree!! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!" I turned to see Titan, Roxxane, and Charmy laughing their asses off. I only smirked at them and kissed Scourge passionately and he kissed me back as his arms slid down my waist. Titan and Roxxane laughed as Charmy acted like he was disgusted and pretend to barf. I broke the kiss as I smirked at the kids and stuck my tongue out.

"You're just jealous!!"

Charmy rolled his eyes and stared out the window and Titan and Roxxane walked away and sat by the window with Tails and Cream. I laughed along with the others and the bell rang. We all got up and headed to the lunch room. I then looked around and I saw that Dylan and Espio were gone. I shrugged and continued to walk with the others.

ESPIO'S POV

I walked around the hallways, not wanting to be with the others. Seeing Ivy with Scourge made me feel a little sick to my stomach. Yes, I do like her and I want her to be happy, but I don't think he's the one for her to be with. Still in my thoughts, I accidently bumped into the fox we all met earlier and she hit the ground.