Online 'Friends'

I- have nothing to say... Wait. Actually, I do. Hetalia belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya. Pictures are not mine. They belong to their rightful owners. I'll say when the picture is mine.

I cannot find the photo that fits this oneshot, but this is cute. Just imagine, that they met, and etc. Oh, and this is based on Britain being the first follower of America. And this was an inspiration to "One Special Sunscriber", by CleanLaundry. And sorry for another one, but this was also inspired by my friend, nerdymad0911! We chatted, and had inspiration for a oneshot!

But uh, I hope you enjoy!
______________________________________

|Alfred's POV|

It was just another boring day. I had nothing to do, than just sit on the couch, bored. My buddy, Kiku, didn't really have time to hangout with me today, since he had to go to his friend's house for some important stuff, or somethin'. So I sighed disappointedly, and just went to my room, for my computer.

I decided to play Minecraft with my best buds, Matthias and Gilbert. We played mini games, bedwars, and etc, for a couple of hours. But then, they have to flee of too... I was again, bored out of my ass, and disappointed.

"Why is there no one to even hangout with today?" I grunted. Laying on my bed, frustrated.

I went to my computer again, and just looked at Instagram, and some other stuff there. But then, there was a notification that popped up. It was a notification of another person following me. My eyes lit up in excitement, and I bounced up and down blissfully.

I calmed down a bit, and sat down, to see who it was, and, my eyes widened. It read, 'Arthur Kirkland'.

I checked photos that he posted, and they were a bunch of nice sightings, and just his cooking. And, pictures of his cat? I looked at them for a while, and decided to follow him

He looks like a cool dude... I thought. Looking at the pictures he posted, while smiling.

|Arthur's POV|

I was done using my phone, and moved on to finishing my scones, and tea, while reading a book and relax. I read my book, then my phone suddenly vibrated. I put my teacup down on the coffee table, along with my book. I grabbed my phone, and a notification popped up. Someone... followed me?! My eyes widened. I don't really have a lot of people following me. Even my brothers...

I looked at the profile name, and it said, 'America Hero'.

I laughed at the name. Then I remembered, that I followed him earlier. I checked how many followers he had. 11.3K followers?! I thought. My eyes widened even more (if that's possible). 11.3K followers... Wow. People must really like him to be that popular. I thought again. I went to his account, surprised that a person like him, would follow me!

I looked on how many people he was following. It was a lot actually. Wow... Such a nice guy to follow a lot of accounts. I thought. Scrolling down on the page, forgetting my book. Then, I check the people whom he followed, and found out that all of them are followers of him too. Oh... I thought disappointedly. I questioned why I felt this way... But I just felt, like I was like the other people he followed.

I shrugged it off, and went on to reading my book. I couldn't concentrate, and the thought still stuck in my head.

I finished my book, and noticed that it was already late. I cleaned the dishes, and went upstairs to get myself ready for the night. I grabbed my pajamas, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and climed on my bed. I layed down, the thought still in my head. I stared at the ceiling, focussing on my thoughts, and felt my eyes heavy.