°• ~ Part Fifteen ~ •°

Smut Warning.

As soon as Craig and I walked into my house, I closed the door. He grabbed me and pressed me against the wall while standing right in front of me.

"C-Craig..?" I looked up at him.

He stared down at me and shook his head. "I can't stop myself around you anymore Tweek." He leaned down until his face was closer to mine "I want you to badly."

Instead of saying anything, I pulled him against me and crushed my lips against mine.

He picked me up and pinned me against the wall again while we made out.

I took deep breathes as I quickly unzipped his sweater and pushed it off. It was kinda hard for him to take it off, but he managed.

As his sweater fell to the ground, he carried me to the couch and sat down with me on top of him.

I pulled away from him a little just to look down at him while panting softly. Craig looked back at me for a quick second right before he covered his mouth with mine.

He slowly slid his tongue into my mouth and rubbed it against mine.

"Mmph~" I wanted to melt.

I wrapped my arms around Craig's neck as he rested his hands on my ass while gently rubbing and squeezing it.

I couldn't believe how turned on I was.

He was driving me mad.

I pulled away and gasped for air while looking down at Craig. They way he was looking right at me with that seductive look and biting his bottom lip, I could've came right there.

Since I felt embarrassed, I got off him and ran upstairs.

"Tweek?" He called out.

I ran to my room and quickly closed my door then leaned against it while heavily panting.

I heard his footsteps as they came closer and closer. I turned my head a little as there was a small knock at my door. "Tweek? What's wrong? I'm sorry.."

I stared down at my boner. I gulped as my face became hotter. "Uh.. Nothing. I'm f-fine. Everything's okay.."

"Is it okay if I can come in then?"

I stayed quiet.

He'll see.

I ran to my bed and sat down with a pillow on my lap then leaned back. "Of course!"

He walked in then paused. I looked over at him. He stood there with his hand on the doorknob. "What the fuck was that about?"

I looked down at the pillow and shrugged a little. "I don't know.. I'm sorry.. I was shy." I mumbled. I peeked up at him.

He also looked down at the pillow and lifted a brow then looked into my eyes as he slowly nodded. "Is that so?"

I chewed on my bottom lip and just nodded.

He walked over to me and sat down beside me. "Okay then." He said as he laid back.