Part 21

Hello wonderful people, I am back.Thank you so much for your valuable comments. Now let's go into the next part...enjoy reading.

Recap-Swasan Moment, Sanskar applies ointment to Swara's wound, Sanskar tells Swara about his doubt on Kavita.

Chapter -21

Next Morning in MM-

Sanskar is sleepng peacefully with the comforter fully covering himself from head to toe. But his peaceful sleeps is disturbed by a knocking sound. No, not knocking sound, it's banging sound as if someone is banging his room's door. He immediately gets up and opens the door only to find Uttara along with Sujata. He givs them a "What are you doing here so early in the morning" look.

Sujata : What? Don't look at me like this. I know it's too early but we have no other option.

Sanskar : Option for what?

Sujata : For your dance practice.

Sanskar : And why are we going to dance at this early hour in the morning?

Uttara gives him an unbelievable look. "Bhai, have you actually forgotten or just pretending to be?

Sanskar : Uttu, please, no jokes early morning.

Uttara(shouts in his ear) : It's your Sangeet tonight and for that you have to practice. The choreographer will be here at any time.

Sanskar hits his forhead with his palm. "Shit! I totally forgot. You should have called me early. Mom, what were you all doing?" He shakes his forehead, goes towards his cupboard, takes out his clothes and goes to the washroom to get ready.

Sujata just looks at Sanskar's behaviour and syas, "Uttu, what happened to your bhai suddenly?"

Uttara : Nothing mom, come, let's go.

After 20 mins Sanskar comes out of his room to learn the dance steps as choreographer is already there. However, as soon as he enters the hall, the choreographer begins to proceed to him in a stylish manner.

"Oh, wow! So, he is the groom. So handsome! So well toned body! Main to fida ho gayi." Saying this, the choreographer traces his fingers from Sanskar's forhead to cheeks and till his chest.

On the other hand, after hearing "Fida ho gayi", Sanskar almost shouts with eyes wide open, "Gayiiii?"

The Choreographer closes his ear with both of his hands. "Uff ho, why are you shouting? We all have ears. Say calmly.

Sanskar : No, nothing. You start and I'll be back in few minutes.

Choreographer : Ok, but come soon.

Sayng this he starts to teach the guests the steps while Sanskar hurriedly runs to the kitchen.

Sanskar(in Low voice) : Mom, who is he or she or whoever? But hai kaun yeh?

Sujata : I don't know. Uttara said that he will teach us the steps and specially you as you wanted the best for you Sangeet.

Sanskar : And do you think he is the best or she is or I don't know yr kya kahun use.

At this time Uttara enters the kitchen and glares at him angrily. "Bhaiiiii! Ek to itni raat ko uthke apke liye Kolkata ka best choreographer arrange Kiya and now you are complaining to Mom?

Sanskar : I had asked you to arrange the best Choreographer whether it's a male or a female. But see what have you done. You have called someone who is a mixture of both (makes an irritating face).

Uttara avoids his talks and talk to Sujata. "Mom, tell your son that if he wants to give a good performance in his Sangeet then he'll have to manage with him or her or...and now I'm going to bring Swara di." By saying this she literally runs from the kitchen. Sanskar also leaves the kitchen by stomping his feet with a super irritating and annoyed face

In The Hall-

All the guests who have already arrived start rehearsing their steps. Only Sanskar and Uttara are left. Sanskar who is coming back from the kitchen murmuring something to his sister under his breath, halts at his place when he feels someone catches his hands. He turns and sees it's the choreographer.

CG(choreographer) : Hey handsome, where are you going? Won't you learn the dance steps? Your sister told me that I have to accompany you to your dance.