Part 23

Hello people, I am back. Thank you so much for your wonderful responses. It really means a lot and encourages me to write more. Now let's get into the story...enjoy reading.

Recap-Swasan sangeet, RamTa,SheMish,Uttar and Premeer performance

Chapter-23

Now its Swasa's turn. Sanskar stands and forwards his hand to her. Swara happily gives her hand. They come upon the stage and stand in the center. Song starts in the background.

Song-

Female voice:

Ek Din Aap Yun
Humko Mil Jayenge
Phool Hi Phool
Raahon Mein Khil Jayenge

Maine Socha Na Tha.....(x2)

Music...

(Swara looks into Sanskar's eyes and expresses her feelings through her eyes. She places her one hand into Sanskar's one hand which he already forwards and other hand is on his shoulder while Sanska's other hand is on Swara's waist)

Male voice:

Ek Din Zindagi
Itni Hogi Haseen
Jhumega Aasman
Gaayegi Ye Zameen......(x2)
Maine Socha Na Tha......

(Sanskar also expresses his feelings. Both move their body according to the music)

Music...

Female voice:

Dil Ki Daali Pe
Kaliyan Si Khilne lagi
Jab Nigahein Nigahon
Se Milne Lagi......(x2)

Music...

(Sanskar twirls Swara softly. Swara twirls and stands in front of him looking straight into his eyes where she only finds so much love for herself)

Male voice:

Ek Din Is Tarha
Hosh Kho Jayenge
Paas AAye To
Madhosh Ho Jayenge
Maine Socha Na Tha......

Music...

Female voice:

Ek Din.......Socha Na Tha.....

(Sanskar makes Swara turn and rests his chin on Swara's shoulder. Swara's back is crushing against Sanskar's front and she rests her head on his shoulder standing in the same position. Both close their eyes and feel each other)

Male voice:

Jagmagati Huyi
Jaagti Raat Hai
Raat Hai Ya
Sitaaron Ki
Baarat Hai.....(x2)

Music...

(Swasan open their eyes. Again Sanskar turns Swara by holding her hands over her head. Now they are standing face to face. Swara snakes her arms around his shoulder while Sanskar holds her from her waist. Sanskar takes her hands from his neck and parts away little from her then again pulls her near to his heart. Swara places both her hands on his chest)

Female voice:

Ek Din Dil Ki Rahon
Mein Apne Liye
Jal Uthenge Mohabbat
Ke Itne Diye
Maine Socha Na Tha.......

(Now both Swasan start singing expressing their love for each other.Swara slighty places her head near his chest and closes her eyes with a small smile on her lips while Sanskar caresses her hairs. He also has a smile playing on his lips. Both are lost in each other)

Male voice:

Ek Din Zindagi......Socha Na Tha

Female voice:

Ek Din Aap.....socha Na Tha......
Maine Socha Na Tha......

Song Ends.

But Swasan are still hugging each other. They come to their senses hearing the clapping sound. They see everyone and then look at each other. They have a cute eye lock and pass sweet smile to each other.
Soon all the family members nd the guests join them and they enjoy together dancing and singing.

After Sometime-

After enjoying so much all of them start heading towards the dining section for having their dinner. While going all are ahead except Swara whose dupatta gets stuck to the corner of the table. She tries to gets her dupatta free.

On the other side Sanskar suddenly notices that Swara is not by his side. He turns and sees that Swara's dupatta gets stuck. He smiles and starts to go towards her but suddenly...

Sanskar(shouts) : Swaraaaa!

Swara looks at him hearing his shout. She looks at the direction of his eyes and in no time her eyes widen with shock and fear. But before she can do anything two strong arms pulls her towards him. As a result of this sudden pull both fall on the ground with Swara on top of Sanskar.

Sanskar(cupping Swara's face) : Swara, are you ok?

Swara who closes her eyes of being scared, opens her eyes. Seeing Sanskar she immediately hugs him. Tears start forming in her eyes. Sanskar calms her by patting her back and both stand up.

Hearing Sanskar's loud noise everyone comes in the hall. They are shocked to see the scene infront of them. There Sanskar is standing holding Swara tightly by her shoulder. Swara is holding Sanskar's hand as if her life depends on them. Tear marks are clearly shown on her cheeks and fear and shock are clearly visible in her eyes. But which shocks them more is that the big chandelier which hangs from the ceiling till some time ago, now lies on the floor being all broken; the glasses are only a few inches away from Swara. Prem runs to Swara and Hugs her tightly.

Swara(still sobbing) : Bhai, Bhai...wo...