Introduction

Characters

Genevieve Isobel Moore Age: 24Background: Genevieve Moore was orphaned at the age of 9, she was always self-driven and she knew what she wanted

Age: 24
Background:
Genevieve Moore was orphaned at the age of 9, she was always self-driven and she knew what she wanted. She could never just keep quiet. So when she was taken in by Bill Pargrave when she was 12 years old he realised just how much potential she had. So he helped her study, and she was accepted as the part of the Security Office at MI5 when she turned 18.
From there she put in hard work and effort exemplar to her colleagues but she always wanted more. She craved more. She fought her corner but every time she was stood down and she accepted she'd be in the same sector until she couldn't work anymore.
That was until a calm, humid day, in August of 2016. When her life turned upside down.

Villanelle - Oksana Astankova Age: 27Background:Villanelle is an orphan with a violent reputation who once developed an obsession for an older, nurturing, French instructor, Anna— and then she castrated Anna's husband because of her jealous infatu...

Age: 27
Background:
Villanelle is an orphan with a violent reputation who once developed an obsession for an older, nurturing, French instructor, Anna— and then she castrated Anna's husband because of her jealous infatuation with Anna. She works for an organization called The Twelve.

Villanelle had nothing before she was trained to become a purpose-built killer. Her instruction is to, without question, assassinate individuals around the world. She doesn't care how many people have to die; this has bought her a lifestyle she loves.

When she commits yet another assassination, in Vienna, she is about to become a whole lot more noticed, and she won't know what's coming.

///

I know, it's lousy introduction, I just wanted to give people a brief overview of the character I am bringing into the story and also of Villanelle.
I own nothing apart from the character of my creation, Genevieve Isobel Moore. All rights go to BBC America and the writers and show runners of Killing Eve. This is simply my own version of the well acclaimed drama and I hope you enjoy!

-Bee