❊ INFORMATION! ❊

THE CONQUERERS.

In the world of Warriors, life wasn't always easy.

The story didn't start with felines looking out, hunting, or caring for each other.

Quite frankly, it was every cat for themselves.

But as the thriving valley drew cats to it's forests, it was clear that not all could stay. In return, they built groups, and learned to work together.

But survival was everything. And to stay alive, you needed territory. You needed to conquer.

BASICS

The Valley is shared by five groups of cats with five landmarks in each of their territories; the Stream Cats, the Moor Cats, the Pinewood Cats, the Redwood Cats, and the Mist Cats. Each cat group lives independently with 5 starter cats- 4 hunters and 1 maxed out healer. Each have a unique territory and camp.

Each group is unique to their territory and can form their own naming system, form a Clan, and elect their own leaders. They'll all function separately, aside from attacks and battles.

If there are three cats that currently do not reside in a group, they can create their own group- but if they don't capture a landmark within 4 moons, it will disband. Unfortunately, the valley only has room for 6 groups of cats- meaning the inhabitants must fight fight to stay.

GROUP RELATIONS

Independence is something to be proud of. Without being independent, you are nothing.

Every group in this game are classified as enemies. There is no such thing as 'allies'. Only one group can conquer the valley.

Information can only be exchanged between groups during meetings, and of course, secret meetings. Other ways of exchange will be classified as cheating and will result in first a warning, and then a kick from the game.

Public information exchange must be between leaders and both, or all, leaders must put in the command. If any info is being exchanged, it must be in the same comment and under the command.

EXPLORING, LANDMARKS, AND TERRITORY
capable cats : all

The base of the game is the landmarks and territory. Each of the five starting groups has a distinct territory with 5 unique, undiscovered landmarks. By using the /explore command (which must be done with at least one other cat), there is a high chance you will discover one of your landmarks. When a landmark is discovered, it will be named.

After the landmarks are discovered, you must protect them. Landmarks are the conquering point of the game- when you lose all 5 landmarks, your group will fall.

Other groups can capture your landmark by sending a patrol of cats to capture it. If a matching patrol is not sent, it will automatically go to them. If a patrol is sent, the two will battle it out and injuries, deaths, and whoever wins will be randomized.

If you capture another group's landmark, it will become yours and under your list of landmarks. It is then up to you to protect it.