30 (NSFW)

Chapter 030

An out of breath Bon stopped trying to pull Duen's tongue into his own mouth and pulled away, "Baby, Ram's likely at the door."

"Door? Ram?"

"Mmm, P' called King and had him ask Ram to get your laptop, uniform and extra clothes."

"Clothes?" Duen was still distracted, his mind was too clouded. Why would he need more clothes? He's already wearing clothes, granted it's not his.

Duen followed Bon to the front door, they opened it and greeted Ram, Ram gave Duen one look, handed all the items to Bon and left without saying a single word.

Duen finally snapped out of his previous state but was thoroughly confused, Ram is an introvert, but never to him, what's gotten into him? His hand went to scratch his neck, then it dawned on him, his neck... ... ...his chest...they were just intensely making out...his face...it must be red...and...and lips...! What if Ram tells the rest of the gang what he saw! He's probably not going to...but shhhiiiitttt! How is he going to hide this tomorrow! He'd have to see them all and the people on campus! No!!! Are there any more internal tears left? So mistreated! What did he do to deserve this!

"Baby, what's wrong, why are you so red, is it your fever again?"

Duen started hitting his head into Bon's chest, "You! All your fault!"

Bon scratched his head, shouldn't he be praised? Now his N' doesn't have to go home and face his parents?

Bon stopped Duen's halfhearted bumps and made him eat the omelet that he had brought. Afterwards, he settled Duen nicely on the sofa, handed him his laptop, pet his head and told him to study while he headed for the shower.

Duen didn't want to turn on the laptop, but as a medical student, there was no way around it, he had neglected his school work for too many days. Once he turned it on he immediately regretted it, he had so much homework and studying to do! There's even a test at the end of the week. How's he going to be able to pass!

Duen told himself to keep fighting, he gathered the e-mails, downloaded all the notes and was about to dive in when Bon came out of the bedroom

Duen told himself to keep fighting, he gathered the e-mails, downloaded all the notes and was about to dive in when Bon came out of the bedroom. Duen sighed, how is it that his boyfriend can distract him when he's half naked and still distract him when he's fully clothed? Bon was wearing the white shirt that he had brought him at the Floating Market; their first date. Duen couldn't help but smile as he reminisced, he then nodded to himself, P'Bon was right, he really shouldn't be allowed to wear white shirts.

Bon's body was still damp from the shower, the white shirt stuck to him like a second layer of skin, it showed off his body perfectly. Each time his arms moved to ruffle his hair with the towel, his pectoral muscles would flex; Duen couldn't stop staring at his statue of perfection.

Bon saw his hungry kitty's stare and had wanted to tease him a bit, but knew he shouldn't, his kitty needs rest. He had wanted to snuggle with his Duen, but knew he had to behave and did as such, he went to the bedroom, changed the sheets then went to give Duen a chaste kiss and went downstairs to the laundry room.