36

Chapter 036

The sunlight slowly peeked into the room and Bon stirred, his chest felt too light, where was his sleeping kitty? With his eyes still closed, he reached over and grabbed at the spot next to him in hopes he'll catch his pet, but was meet with cold air. He audibly sigh, his Duen had left him in bed alone, again. Though, he wasn't too upset, instead he smiled, perfect, just perfect. How his Duen always gives him these openings was beyond him, it's like he does it on purpose, but who is he to question it, he'll gladly take it with open arms.

He quickly brushed his teeth, washed his face, threw on a pair of pants and exited the bedroom. The sight he was greeted with kept him frozen in the doorway, his kitty was in the kitchen with only an apron on, his butt made a tiny jiggle each time he moved. His throat dried and cock twitched, his Duen is too damn provocative, he is flawless.

Bon observed the figure as his mind travelled back to a year ago, that same bunny apron, the first time his Duen cooked for him. He remembered tying it around his waist, how he had wanted to touch the skin beneath, but his fingers were only able to get a slight taste above that damn shirt before he had to let go. At that moment, he had wanted to turn him around to capture his lips, but he didn't have the courage to do so. Although, he was glad that he wasn't that big of an idiot to do so, it would have been too over the top, it was the first time together in his apartment, he would have frighten him...also...there were kids around...

Though, it is different now, it wouldn't be just a taste. He wouldn't even have to think of a way to strip the already naked enchanter. He wanted to grab him, bend him over and go in him, again and again and again. Duen would scream his name as he releases but he would keep going until Duen cannot take it anymore. He would then take him again on the sofa, gentle at first, then rough to finish. They would try to make it into the bedroom, but end up doing it against the wall, when his kitty cannot stand anymore, he will carry him to the bedroom and make sweet love to him until both of their urges are quelled.

Bon repeatedly played the fantasy in his mind as he affectionately gazed, his member strained in his pants, he couldn't linger any longer, he needed relief. Quietly he went up to surprise the chef, he wrapped his arms around and hugged him from behind then rubbed his erection on his naked bottom. Duen was momentarily stunned, but knew it could only be one person, who else would be so lecherous this early in the morning, "Morning P'Bon." He looked back and gave Bon a peck on his nose before turning back to cook.

Bon's arms tightened, his bare chest pressed further into Duen, "Baby, P' woke up alone...again...it was so cold..."

Duen laughed, his P'Bon was too transparent, he wanted to have an excuse to "punish" him again. Duen didn't give in, he argued that he had to make breakfast, so of course, he had to be out of bed to do so. He even made a prizewinning comeback, "P'Bon should be praising Duen." He unwrapped Bon's arms and did a 360, "Look." But Bon wasn't going to let up, he wanted an excuse to tame his kitty, "N' broke his promise, N' has to make it up to P'."

Duen had an ominous feeling, it was one thing when Bon tries to discipline him, which used to be a temperate spank to the backside or tickle session, and have lately escalated to making love to the point of exhaustion, but Bon's "make it up to P'," were too daring. He doesn't know if his heart can take another "this is how Duen will make it up to P'." The worst part is that those are never unplanned empty words.

What was his P'Bon up to? He was already quite naked under the apron, why was he not satisfied and making such an accusation and demand so early in the morning? Duen couldn't figure it out he only knew he could not let his scheming P'Bon prevail! He cannot give in, especially when Bon had just pressed his stiff boner in him; if he wanted to have a normal breakfast he would have to stay strong!

"Ahhh! P'BON!" Duen was disrupted from his inner thoughts, when devious hands cupped his bare bottom and then kneaded. He immediately slapped the hands then bopped Bon on the head. He was going to hold his ground, with arms crossed and a stern face, "That's not fair, that doesn't count, Duen got up early to make breakfast for P'! P' should be rewarding Duen!"

 He was going to hold his ground, with arms crossed and a stern face, "That's not fair, that doesn't count, Duen got up early to make breakfast for P'! P' should be rewarding Duen!"

Bon knew he was definitely going to "reward" his kitty, he was actively seeking the justification to, but it was just refuted. For now he had no other retort, Duen had a point...he will just have to think of another way.

Duen's attention went back to the frying pan but Bon wouldn't stop pestering him, he took him into his arms and pressed into his back once more, then laid his chin on his shoulder. Duen tried to nudge him away but was unsuccessful, Bon had no intentions of letting go, he nuzzled Duen's neck, "Mmm, the reward is right here, it's holding on to N'Duen at this exact moment."

His boyfriend is too shameless, Duen couldn't match him in that department, "...How is that a reward...now let go, Duen has to finish cooking!" Bon clamped on and refused, Duen couldn't fight him, he couldn't do another oil splash to scare him off as they're both quite uncovered. Besides, he's the one who is more disadvantaged as he wasn't wearing any clothes underneath; at least Bon has pants on.

All Duen could do was finish cooking as Bon kissed his neck and ears every so often; miraculously with his movements hindered, and other...distractions...he managed to finish cooking without burning anything or himself.

Duen breathed a sigh of relief and was quite proud of himself for being able to complete the task, "Come on P', let's eat!" Bon of course agreed, he was definitely going to eat, what's in Duen's hands and the owner of those hands.

Duen led Bon to his seat, pried him off, and finally got his clingy and frisky octopus of a boyfriend to sit. He had wanted to go and put his clothes back on but as he turned to go to the bedroom, disobedient tentacles snuck around his waist and pulled him back. His bottom could feel Bon's excitement, it hadn't died down...his body temperature raised slightly, it was tempting, he contemplated pushing back a bit more, but stopped himself. He's hungry, he needs food! They should eat first...then do this later.

Bon knew his kitty was about to give in, just a little more, "Baby, where is N' going, feed P'?"

Bon's hands slowly slid up, it inched towards the two nubs he had been wanting to touch but had restrained himself as his kitty was cooking. The fingers rubbed them through the apron, Duen's back arched and his butt unintentionally pushed into Bon's crotch, "Mmm, Baby, closer..." Bon's fingers snuck under the side of the apron and pinched, "Ahh, P'Bon! No, Duen..." he rolled them, then pinched harder, "Uhahhhh, P'...stop...ah...later!"

Duen was turned around, a hand went to the back of his head, it mildly tugged his hair, his mouth opened to let out a whimper and Bon took the chance to plunge in. The other hand pulled him closer, then he felt it, the knot, loosened...

Duen unexpectedly pulled apart, he grabbed his harasser's arms and gave him a sad kitty look, "P', hungry..." While unwilling, Bon could only comply, his earlier fantasy would have to be put on hold, he had to relent and let go, he can't have his kitty starve, he'll need lots of energy for what's to come. He can wait, what's another hour or two? His kitty will just make up that time, in different positions.

Once Bon released his dishonest hands Duen ran off to the bedroom. Bon regretted not taking an actual photo to keep as a memento, he sighed, the one in his mind will have to suffice.

The couple ate then leisurely laid around on the sofa in each other's arms speaking nonsense until Bon asked a peculiar question, "Tell P', has P's Duen been naughty?"