Chapter 1: Fake Love

what went wrong...  "oh my god your annoying! Be quiet" the voice echoed Why did you leave me "your a dissapointment!" echoed...was i too clingy? "ugh your so touchy! Its gross!" they yelled...im y/n l/n..... i had a great life with Kim soojin. I loved him dearly, until...He hurt me... "Jagi? Im home-" before you could finish, he pinned you to the wall. "you......" he said in a raspy voice... "why..... you cheated on me didnt you!" He yelled as you saw the tears flow out. "Yah! SooJin! Is this a prank?! This isnt funny!" You yelled. He just sobbed on floor "Soojin! I didnt cheat on you! I love you-" Slap! "I know you did it!" He said as he laughed. he pulled out a knife and tried to stab you. You hugged him..."SooJin please!" You cried in his chest.. "Get out-" he said softly.. "w-what-" you asked.

"GET OUT! YOU CHEATER" You ran upstairs and packed your things. You were sobbing and it hard to breathe. It was like you were drowing... Your lungs burned from the lack of air. You went downstairs and saw him calm down... "im sorry" you mouthed. he just slammed the door and you could hear his sobs. "I will miss you My dear SooJin" you quietly said... You walked around the city and found a hotel. You went inside and cried. You didn't care if anyone heard. You just had to let it all out. You screamed at the top of your lungs that you didn't do it. "i didnt do it! I didn't do it, i didn't do!" You breathed out. You got up and started walking to your friends house. You knocked on her door.

 "Ugh who's there!?" Your friend answered. " Aera! It's me! Y/n!" You yelled. Aera Quickly opended the door and saw you with sad eyes. "Come on in y/n. You'll catch a cold" she says as she lets you in. You get in and you start crying. "Y/n what happened?" She says As she put a blanket around you and gave you hot tea. I couldnt helo but still cry and shiver. She looked at me and wiped my tears, "its okay y/n your safe" she comforts me. I nod and smile. "So, uhm....Soojin....broke up with me" i looked down and bite my lip. you looked up and saw the anger in her eyes. "HE WHAT?!" She screamed. you jumped a bit. "Aera! Calm down!" You pleaded while looking at her. Her anger turned into sadness as she saw the brusies on you. She got down and grabed your arm softly to see the scars and brusies. "Ill get you cleaned up" she smiled at you. She grabs the makeup and cream. She starts to apply some on you. You tickled a bit as she but some on your nose. She finishes and said "all done" she smilied. I smile back at her and finish my tea. 

"hey is it okay to be here for a while? Ill find a apartmen-" i say before i get to finished, area interupts. "Y/n its okay/ i'll help you" she says as she hugs me. I smile and hug her back.