Chapter 2: collage

y/n pov

I woke up and saw the tv was on. I glimpsed at the clock and reckoned to get ready for class. I turned on the water and started washing myself. I got up and saw my mirror. I looked at my greasy H/c hair, My tierd e/c eyes, my brusies and my lips. I sighes and splashed myself with water. "I am going to despise it here" i say to myself. I get ready and put on a white shirt and some pants and converse red shoes. I brush my hair and start putting some light makeup. i get out and start to walk to my class. As i am almost there i see a black kitten. i bend down to ita level and pet it. "purrrrr" the kitten purrs. I smile and giggle of how cute the cat was. I noticed at the time and got up. I sprinted to my class. As i was running i saw someone and tried to stop but i couldnt! 

"OH NO WHAT IM GONNA FALL" i announced in my head. "W-WATCH OUT!" i yelled. "OOF!" i cried out out when i got down on the floor. "ugh my head" i groaned. I opended my eyes and see someone angry. I bite my lip and got up. "I AM SO SO SORRY" i apologized. "You should walked where your going!" He said angrily. I widend my eyes and looked at him. I looked at his eyes hair, clothes, and his shoes. All those clothing were from luxurious brands. "Of course, your rich" i said under my breath. "What did you say peep squeak?" He glared and bent down to my level. I smirked and glared back. "You heard me coconut boy" he scoffed. "Have anything better bitch?" He smirked. "Yes i do asshole" i gritted my teeth and poked his chest. "This guy has alot of nerve. And hes so annoying to" i said in my head. He rolled his eyes. The bell loudly rings. I pushed him. "See you later coconut boy" i smirked and walked to my class. 

I sat down and got all my things out. I stared at the window and saw the sky and saw the trees. I saw some grey clouds form. I sigh. "It might rain" someone said. I looked at my side. 'GAH!" I fell with my chair. "OH MY IM REALY SORRY!" He says apologeticly and held his hand out. I grinned and held his hand. I got up and said "thank you! You just frightened me hah!" I giggiled. He grins. "Im Namjoon" he says with dimples revealing. I blush a bit and smiled. "Im y/n" i said. The teacher comes in and yells. "SIT DOWN NOW" i bounce but sit down. Namjoon sits down next to me. 

Time skip

Its lunch time already and i get out my lunch. Namjoon gets his desk next to mine and gets his out. I blush as hes very close to me but i still eat my food. "Hey im gonna go the bathroom, ill be back" i smile at him. He nods. I leave the classroom. I go to the restroom and i wash my hands. I get my phone out and i trip! "Rugh!" I say. "Hahahah! Look at you!" He laughs. I get up and see my phone. "You.....YOU BROKE IT ASSHOLE!" I shouted at him. He rolls his eyes. "Watch where your going brat!" He smirks. I go and punch him but namjoon blocks me. "LET ME AT HIM LET ME!" I yell. "Y/n, jungkook is not worth it" he says. "Hes right" jungkook smirks. I push namjoon away slowly. I walk back to my class as i sob about my phone. I sigh. " i knew i was gonna hate it here" i murmured to myself.