Hamburger Helper!

Billy follows Pennywise. He sees Pennywise goes into a well. All the losers run out of the house, into the neighborhood. Eddie uses his inhaler and takes some pills. Ben holds his scratch and bleeds. "I saw it. I saw the well. We have to go back." Everyone looks at Billy. "Go back? Did you see what happened back there!" Richie exclaims. "Next time we'll be better prepared." Billy replies. "Look at him! He's leaking hamburger helper!" Richie yells at Bill. "You want to go back so you can save your stupid brother!" Billy gasps. "Y-you take that back!" Richie shakes his head. "T-take it back!"

Billy punches Richie in the face. "You-- you're just a bunch of losers!" Richie kicks his feet as Stanley and mike hold him back. Ben holds Billy back. "Stop!" Beverley yells. "We were together when we hurt It. That's why we're still alive!" Richie stands up and fixes his glasses. "Yeah? Well I plan on keeping it that way." He purposely bumps into Bills shoulder. Ben and Stanley walk away. "Mike?" Billy asks. "I can't do this." Mike says and walks away. Beverley crosses her arms.

Billy takes his bike to Beverley's house. "I'm sure we'll be back together tomorrow." Beverley says to Billy. Bill looks at Beverley. "No, I don't think so." He replies. "Well we better be." Bill away. "Richie was right." Beverley looks at Billy. "Bill, don't
let them get to you." Billy looks at Beverley and frowns. "Its a little late for that. I should go, b-before your dad see's." Billy rides his bike home. Beverley frowns and walks inside.