My Favorite Student (Korrasami)

(Dedicated to a friend of mine. Happy birthday :)
She made this masterpiece as well 😂)

 Happy birthday :) She made this masterpiece as well 😂)

Jock!Korra x Professor!Asami

A/N: Gay panic alert
A little out of character btw.

NSFW WARNING: Roleplay 

(Korra's Pov)

"Huh!?" My eyes were glued onto my test, and all I could see was a fat F on the top corner. Bolin leaned over to my desk to stare at the sheet of paper before smiling sheepishly.

"Guess the all-star didn't do so hot, huh Korra?" Bolin chuckled, but I just stared in disbelief.

"If Tenzin even sees this, do you know how he'll react!?"

Mako leaned back from his seat as he rose an eyebrow. "Freak out?"
Bolin tilted his head. "Force you off the football team?"

I stared at the two with my mouth wide open. "Those are two things that I'm really not hoping to happen." I sighed. "You know how he is. I know that he's expecting more from me than the rest of the team.." Mako and Bolin glanced at each other than back at me with 'offended' eyes.
"You know what I mean. I'm the All-star. The.. Uh.. Genius?"

"Now I wouldn't go as far as that." Bolin grinned.

Mako shrugged, "He did take you under his wing after you aced the entrance exams to this school. You were kind of everything that he saw in his dad." That had to be an exaggeration. The previous dean was a nerd for sure, but he was the top student in this school as well. Me? I'm the rough and tough girl, who happened to ace the exams.

It still blows my mind that Tenzin manages to keep me on the team. Coach Beifong is still hesitant for letting me join, despite my status. I'm not as reckless as the rest of the team, but that doesn't mean that she still likes me that much. Unfortunately.

"Are you three listening?" Our conversations were immediately cut short. All three of us turned to the front, seeing Ms. Sato with a stern gaze. I gulped hard when her focus was mainly on me.
"Did you want to share your conversation with the class?"

"Er.. No! Not at all. We were just, uh.." I glimpsed at the guys, and they just stared at me with equally no idea on what to do.

"I don't want any more interruptions in my class. Is that clear?" Ms. Sato's piercing gaze left me speechless as I just nodded slowly, giving her a satisfied smile.

Class resumed like usual, except it felt like there was a lot more tension. Ms. Sato was keeping a sharp eye on the three of us, but it was on me the most. I don't know what it is, but I had a feeling like she had it out for me. Whether it was during class, or even outside of her classroom!

I would be talking to Tenzin about my classes, but all of a sudden, she would swoop right in. She would go on about how I'm 'failing' her class.. With a dumb smirk on her face. Was she doing this on purpose? I feel like she was doing this on purpose. Maybe I should report her to Tenzin. With evidence, of course.
How would I manage to even get the evidence? She's so sly, that I can't even catch up to her little acts.