Chapter 2; I do care

Luke parison POV

"She broke my nose awehhh ouch ouch"Archer exclaims while holding his bruised swollen nose.
While girls are trying to help him with the ice pack.

"It's because you dared me to kiss that fat girl and look what she have done to my nose aweehhh she punched me in my freaking beautiful nose"Archer yells dramatically totally pissed at me while I gave him a flat whatever look.

but within I am amazed looking at that girl how she have flatly rejected the kiss from a (second handsome boy while I am the first ) handsome rich good looking boy like archer while other girls whose prettier than her would have fallen for his charm and even would have died for him.well that's kinda new scenario which we rarely get to see and it's amazing .

"Anyway let's continue with the game" a blonde girl from the game shouts while drinking the vodka from her hand.

15 minute laters

"Guess the god just listened to my prayers its your turn mercy" shouts the dramatic Archer and everyone else looks horrified from the way he said it "REVENGE" in every single tone he uses.

"Well let the dare be something that grown up does not some small stupid freaking boring dare" I challenge him back with a smirk playing on my lips.

Everyone else in the game looks between Archer and me.

With a raised eyebrow and fully smirking archer says it loudly in a fully demanding tone" I dare you to kiss the Same girl you dared me to kiss."

I look over that same fat girl and see that she isn't even looking in our direction .

"Dude that's a lot to ask from the king of mercy and a Greek living sex god" everyone including my fan (the hottest girls of school too) exclaims and raises question why I shouldn't do this dare, completely disapproving the dare he gave me.

"No,no if that's what he wants i should do what he dares me to do because a dare is a dare and I hate to back off and nothing matters to me at all and a kiss will cost nothing so I will do these dare ." I say while I stand up from the table.

Everyone looks at me shocked and suprised, completely dumbstruck with horrified looks.

I walk directly in her direction her back which is turned on me , and me while fixing my blonde hair that's falling off in my eyes and bitting the metal piercing on my lips and kinda figeting my black leather jacket while feeling the whole people in bars eye on me.

As I reach near her only five feet between us ,but the counter separating us i jump over the bar counter and then she turns around looking a bit struck and we come face to face ,it's then she frowns looking at the counter that have my shoe print on it and than looks at me with her folded arms ,with her empty blank plain robbert expression.

I look at her blue piercing eyes more fiercly and thats when she's about to raise her hand at me, I lunge at her catch both of her soft hand and tucked it behind her back with my bare one hand And push her against the wall and catched her brown hair and smashed my lips on her without waiting for a second.

I can feel the sweet taste of chocolate from her cold lips while I just stay there holding onto her lips confused for what I just did right now?...

Everyone looks at us with mouth wide open, espicially they look at me thinking why I kissed someone ugly fat girl like her.and it feels as if like the place froze since everyone's silent except for the girl I am kissing, whose trying to break free from my grip.

I then let go of her hand and turn around and walk Away from her with a blank expression ,without even sparing her a look , directly to the exit door and leaving my group friends at the table calling me from behind to not leave the place which I give them a middle finger raised in air backwards.