eight

YERI POV

i turn arround and there's jungkook walk to me.
"jungkook...." the girl said. "what the hell are you doing to yeri" jungkook said to her with cold tone
i just look at the both. "no no it's not what you think" the girl said. i rolled my eyes when i heard that "ya ya it's not like what you've think" i said to her and she glared me. "cmon" jungkook said and and give me his suit to me and grab my wrist.

"thank you for the suit" i said
"yea you're welcome" now we're on the way to go to his office.

"who's is she?" i ask him
" i will tell you later, but first you must take a bath"
he said. then i look down to my body, gosh i look horrible. "ung but i dong have any clothes to change" i said. "i will lend you a clothes" "ok".

when i go to the private bathroom on this room i suddenly remember that i don't have towel.
"ung jungkook" i called him. "what?" "where's the towel?" i ask " oh yes there" as he lend me the new towel and the clothes "thankyou" and i close the door, i start taking shower after that i dry my self don't forget i dry my hair too. i wear his clothes it was blue hoodie, and it's really big, so it's an oversized hoodie for me.

i can't lie that his hoodie smell very good, i can wear this all day

i can't lie that his hoodie smell very good, i can wear this all day. then i go out from the bathroom.
"done?" he ask me "yes of course" i said. then i saw a bunch of food in there. "OMG JUNGKOOK" i scream excited "LETS EAT" i run toward him and get the jajangmyun and eat it.

"wow you're such a pig" he said
"shut up and just eat" i said and still focusing on the jajangmyun, and i heard he chuckle.

"so do you want to know who is she?" he ask me
"OO YEAA I FORGOT" i said with the expression
"so who is she" i ask him
"it basically my old PA but i don't like her, she was so clingy and other" he said then i nood.
"then i change my PA from her to you" he said
"ooooo i see" "what is her name?" i ask him again
"tzuyu, choi tzuyu" i nod.

"oh btw this" i show him the text that i got form her,
"what this?" he ask me "i think it's her" i said
"ooo so you invited me for eating lunch with you, because you know that you're gonna get a trouble" he ask me i just nod.

"btw, thx for the food and the hoodie" i said "don't worry".
"i just want to tell you that you're hoodie smell freaking good, i can't lie with that" i said to him and sniff the hoodie. "you so funny" he said and laugh
"ok go back to work, we still need hard work these 3 days" he said and go back to her desk.

end of pov

now is 23.37 and yeri work is done so she can go home now, "jungkook can i go home now" she ask him, jungkook still doing his work this late. "yea sure" he said and turn off the computer, "what are you doing?" i ask him "obviously take you home" he said "i thought that you still work to do" yeri said to jungkook . "yes i do, but let me take you home first" he said. yeri just gave him O sign with her mouth.

"cmon" he said and walk past yeri on the way to parking lot they talk about many thing,just a simple talk.
"hey i think you don't need to take me home" yeri said, "nah it's ok" jungkook said " do you want to get chase by a drunk man again?" jungkook ask yeri "of course not" yeri said.

after driving about 20 minutes they finally reach yeri house. "thank you for the ride and i will give this hoodie to you tomorrow" yeri said and close the car door.

A/n
HEY GUYS!! what do you think about this episode let me know in the comment💗💗 please vote and comment u guys😍🔥✨