1.2-Friend

Chapter 1.2

Everything was okay in my past months here in this house and I enjoy to stay here. Ang babait ng mga kapitbahay ko dito, si ginoong Salvie at ginang Marie ay sobrang mapagbigay they always gives us desserts like macaroons, short cake at flan. As a payback, we sometimes bake a cookies and gave them vegetables from our backyard.

I also met Christy Brown and we are being so closed easily. She was literally a living barbie, Hazel colored eye, pouty lips, glass skin, pointed nose, straight hair, skinny body and even she is not so tall girl, she can slay. What do you expect from a girl that is smart and beautiful inside and out? of course she is famous you know 10k followers on Instagram and many boys have crush on him(according on what she tells me lol)

Their house was like my second home because everytime Mama was not at house because of work, I always went to Christy's house and stayed there until afternoon. Christy's parents are so good, in fact, gusto nila ako palagi sa bahay nila.

As I payback of staying in their house, I helped them in doing a house chores especially kapag nag momovie marathon kami ni Christy. We always watch Movies and we both love Studio Ghibli Movies.

"Shawn, nood tayo ng Howls Moving Castle sa house namin, ako na sa foods at drinks." sabi niya.

" Ah sige, sobrang boring sa bahay at gusto ko talaga mga gawa ni Director Hayao". sabi ko.

We have many similarities like we easily cry on movies, Our fave singer is Lorde, We love pasta and we don't like spicy foods.

Naaalala ko tuloy sa kanya yung bestfriend kong si Sophie sa pagkamadaldal at masayahin niya.

I'm so happy that I easily befriended with someone that goes same school as me because the class will be open in weeks, I feel ansty because there are new people that I will encounter.

(3 weeks later)

[Alarm Clock Ring]

I wake up 6:30 am because the class begins at 8:30am. It was foggy and cold weather today, it makes my window wet and makes me shiver so when I went downstairs I tell my mom to brew me some coffee.

Oh my Gosh! Class will begin now. I'm so nervous, I hope everything will be fine. I wore a thick sweater and a pants just to warm myself.

I told Christy that we will go to school early so we can go around the campus and for me to get familiar easily.

We arrived at School Gate at 7:30am, I was amaze while we are in the Entrance.
"Is this the famous Winston High?" I amusingly asked.

Christy's friends came to her so I told Christy that I will go around alone because I'm shy.

"Shawn, go to room 108 before 8:30 am ha?"she said and we parted the way.

The school is hectares wide. As you enter you will see the registrar and accounting office where you will pay your tuition and other school expenses. Then the next building ay yung counselor/ Guidance office.

There is also a hallway that all of the locker was impose there. After you walk for a few minutes you will see the School Clinic and in front of that was a big soccer field, nga pala ang school namin ay one of the top school sa soccer in the city. At may stadium den ang school.

While I am walking around, to search more places and buildings in school, I heared a boy shouting.

"Move away!" As I slowly turned to see who is talking, I see the ball coming towards me. Then...

*Boog*