3-Meet the Monsters🦖

Chapter 3

I wake up again at 6:30 am. My Mama went to work early that's why she wasn't able to prepare breakfast for me. She posted a note that there were cereals in the kitchen cabinet.

To be honest, I hate cereals but there's nothing I can do, I ate that "Grape-Nut Cereals" and it really gross. How could you eat Grape-Nut? Fruit cereals?

The School Bus arrived home at exactly 7:30 am.
Christy was on the bus now and she saved a seat for me and we have some friendly talk.

We are now on the school, we quickly went to the accounting office to get our booklets and some handouts where we will answer some quizzes and seatworks and we also get our Identification Card dahil ang entrance ng school ay gagawing "ID press".

Because we have a lot of time, Christy decided where we go.

"Shawn, have you already went yesterday in the library?" she asked.

"Not yet, why?" I asked back.

"Do you want to go?" he request.

My eyes widened and I smiled. I really like the Library, I'm not a bookworm but I like to go on a quiet and not crowded place.

I nodded and say yes.

And we started to walk again.

I didn't saw the library yesterday that's why I was so amazed how big the library building is. As we enter the library, the ambiance and the variety of books are Jaw-Dropping.

The Library is divided into 3floor, on the first floor you will see where you will withdraw and deposit books and you will see some literature, history, and English book. On the second floor, you can see the Science Books including Encyclopedias, Greatest Inventors and invention, health-related books, Agricultural Books, Physics, Chemistry, and others, you will also see the mathematics books like Calculus, Trigonometry, Geometry, mathematical engineerings and etc. And on the 3rd floor, you will see the computers where you can search some Infos that is related to your subject and there are also books that are computer-related.

After we went to the library, we are planning to go back to our classroom because it is already 7:20. As we walk in the hallway, there was someone who accidentally bumps me but I guess not.

My booklets flew and fell to the floor. I quickly crawled to pick up my booklets when.....

"HEY YOU!" a girl shouted angrily.

I turned around to her and I stare at her. That girl
was the one who bumped me.

"Are you not gonna say sorry to me?" she said in a high tone.

I was surprised by her attitude, she was the one who bumped me but I am the one will who says sorry? What?. She kept a deadly glare to me and I'm still confused why is she so upset. Actually, they were two who raising an eyebrow to me.

"Why she will say sorry to you, you're the one who bumped him" Christy protected me.

"Oh really?" the girl said with no manner tone.

But to end up this coz I don't want a fight, I'm the one who says sorry to the girl.

"I'm sorry" I apologize sincerely.

The girl started to make an awkward face to me as she notices the tone of my voice.
"Are you Gay?" She asked while you can see on her face that she holds her laugh.

"Yes, and why did you ask?" I confusedly said.

That two girls are getting through my nerve as to what response they give in my question.