Baby boy (oneshot)

Jungkook was the school's bully.He had a gang of 5 more people.Students were afraid of him.He had bulging muscles.But,he had his eyes on someone.A petite male,who had kitten like eyes,skin was pale and white as porcelain and Jungkook was sure that he was a sub.
        It was a normal day,untill,Jungkook bullying kids and  having a detention.He sat there in the detention hall."ha,this sucks" He said to himself.After some time,he heard the door of the room open.He thought it was the teacher.he snickered and looked up.But he didn't expected to see the same boy he had a crush on.Min Yoongi.Jungkook hid behind a smirk as the pale tremblingly made his way towards a seat away from Jungkook.
         "What did you ha?" Jungkook asked out of the blue.Yoongi flinched."oh..i-i j-just knoc-knocked down the table mi-mistakenely.." He stuttered.Jungkook sighs.
           "Mind coming here?"Jungkook asked.Yoongi looks up at him and takes slow paces towards Jungkook.
           "Thanks" Jungkook said.He looked at Yoongi.Oh,how Beautiful Yoongi was in his eyes.Especially his preety kitten like eyes.oh,how he will love to see him under him,so vulnerable,so-
          "Jungkook,a-are you okay,you are spacing out".yoongi asks.Jungkook looks at him."Yes i am okay,kitten"
Jungkook says with a smirk.Yoongi blushes.
        Jungkook touches Yoongi in his thigh."Jung-jungkook..." Yoongi stutters."shhh..baby boy ...you like it rough or..." Jungkook smirks."n-no..." Yoongi says out.Jungkook suddenly pinned Yoongi to the wall and kissed him on the lips followed by the neck.Yoongi moaned.Jungkook  loved the sound.He pulled out so his masterpiece."wow..." He says.Yoongi whimpers under jungkook's touch.
         Jungkook whispers in Yoongi's ears "ready for it..?"
            Jungkook slammed Yoongi on the desk and proceeded to kiss his stomach and paint more hickeys.Yoongi moaned out.After 20 mins of there heated session,they fell out of breath and pant..
          "I loved it...."Yoongi said."Me too babyboy" Jungkook said.Then they both hugged and cuddled together.
"Will you be my boyfriend Yoongi?" Jungkook asked."Yes..kookie i would
Love to"

●hey munchkins hope you liked it..and comment about it....💖💖bottom Yoongi on the go...●