The weight

My alarm goes off waking me up I usually don't try for school but lately I've been likening this boy calum he sits infront of me in my math class I've been trying my best to try and speak to him but ever Time I've tried ill freak out so today I I'm gonna try , I throw on some black skinny jeans and my black doc martins with a over sized dark green flannel I checked my phone and realized I missed my buss so I get my mom to drive me to school , when we get there I wave bye to my mom I walk into the school doors and she my best friend cathrine so I go up to her and talk about stupid things then the bell rings so we go to our classes I walk in to my math class to see calum smile at me I smile back I set down and pull out my text book the teacher starts say confusing this I could care less about , then soon the bell rang and I get up to be stop by him I slowly look up to see his beautiful face he grabs my books saying "ill carry these" I look away to hide me blushing . as we walk out the classroom he asked me for my name , idk guess it I say joking , "its Lana " , Pretty name , pretty girl , he's driving me crazy I say to myself . I ask for his name even tho I already knew , Calum he says , oh nice to met you Calum I say with a smile then soon I get to my class and he hands me back my books .