A HalfBlood's Story

Sup guys its JubeJube! I would like to remind you that I do NOT own the Percy Jackson series , Thalia, or the NAMES of Annabeth and Jason ( totally different people). Any who this is my first fanfic ... so comment pleassssssse !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 , I'm late again

I walked down the hall of Goode High School, thinking of my horrible morning. First I had walked into a lamp post texting, then a random dude tried to kill my( different story)

and finally I found out that some random girl scribbled on the science room chalk board and blamed it on me! I say CRAP!!!

"Annabeth" I heard somebody shout, I spun around to see Thalia jogging towards me. "Sup , you need any thing" I asked . "No not really I was just making sure it was you" Thalia said."What would you have done if it wasn't me" I asked . "Well....I would have blamed it on some random girl" Thalia said. I laughed "that wouldn't have worked ". "Why not" Thalia asked clearly mystified . "Because my friend.. you are a horrible liar" I said. "I'll work on that" Thalia laughed. Thalia looked at her watch and her eyes nearly popped out of her head! "What" I asked cautiously. "We're late" Thalia muttered . Being late for Mythology was always bad, but last class Mr.Brooks had warned us that if we were late again we would receive detention ( which was HORRIBLE with Mr.Brooks). I tucked my light brown hair in to a messy bun and sprinted ( which could easily have gotten me more detention) into class.

I walked into class slowly trying not to catch Mr.Brooks glare. "Your late, both of you" Mr.Brooks snapped . Brittany ( very mean:( very mean and stupid) chuckled. "Looks like somebody needs detention" she hissed ( literally). "There isn't time " Mr.Brooks muttered. "You mean no detention " Thalia asked excitedly . "Yes " Mr. Brooks said blankly. I plopped myself into a desk in front of Jason ( my boyfriend ... don't you dare tell him). He gave me a look and then mouthed , where were you? I shrugged and turned away.