Chapter 2

Chapter 2 : My team mate goes nuts

After mythology Jason and Bryce came over to us looking confused. "How are you guys not in trouble !?" Jason asked. "We just cool like dat bro" I said. Thalia and Bryce laughed.

"Gym next...right" Bryce asked Jason nodded, "poo" Thalia muttered. I groaned, I hated gym and now that we were doing volley ball,it was horrible. Not because it's a bad sport it's just that nobody follows that rules so ya....!

-----------------LIL LATER---------------

Our teams were picked and assigned a side. My team was fin besides Brittany who was prancing around the gym like she owned the place. Jason was on my team and Thalia and Bryce on the other.

The game was painfully long and the ball just kept going over me head. Eventually it did come to me....which is when things went terribly wrong .

The ball came flying in my direction, I volleyed the ball at the same time as Brittany tried to bump it. "That was MY ball" Brittany shrieked ! "Wow dude, chill out" I muttered. The gym walls erupted in flames, I really started frieking out . Brittany's legs started to peel untill they looked like dragon legs . I backed away slowly , "Empousia " Bryce gaped "Sh**" muttered Jason. I twisted around and tripped the Empousia . Well that was easy I though as the monster disappeared , but before I knew it I was pinned down with my face against the gym floor.

I heard a hissing noise and the Empousia evaporated leaving an arrow stuck in the floor next to my head. I jumped up staring at Jason who still had his bow in his hand. "We need to go " Jason whispered. Bryce and Jason exchanged a worried glance and pointed at the walls of the gym. I realized that the walls were burnt down , sirens wailed in the distance.

.

We sprinted out side as fast as possible. Bryce lead Thalia and I over to a puddle while Jason dug out a gold coin from his pocket. "That did not just happen.....did it" Thalia asked. I nodded glumly. Finally a face appeared in the pool. "We need to Pegasus .....now"Bryce said . The man in the picture nodded grimly.

*******+******~********+*******~**********+********~********+****~

Ta da chapter 2

Thalia -yay

Me- soo amazing

Annabeth- bye

Bryce- hi....bye

Jason - what he said

Please comment , vote and fan

JubeJube has left the room

G