You Only Live Once (one shot)

AMY'S POV

When I was in grade 3, I had a crush. His name is Aaron. He was a 6th grader in our school.

He gave me inspiration to smile. But he doesn't know I have feelings for him.

We became friends. Close friends in fact.

One day, when he knew I had feelings for him, he started ignoring me. For a few years we did not talk or even just say hi to each other.

Until now I am an 8th grader. I won't let this moment pass a way.

I promise to myself that I will know why he was ignoring me for how many years already.

"Aaron! Aaron! Wait up! Wait up!" I shouted. "Aaron, why do you walk so fast? I can't barely chase you!" I continued.

"Hey, why are you ignoring me?" I asked while i grabbed his hand. He looks away avoiding eye contact. He started walking again.

"Aaron Marcus Lim!" I shouted with anger.

He looks at the ground and said angrily. "What us your problem Amethyst?" The he shouted my name.

I was shocked with his actions. He didn't do that ever.

"Can't you see I'm busy? What do you want from me?" He continued and stared directly into my eyes. I saw anger and confusion in his eyes.

I can't say any words. My mouth can't move. My heart's beating so fast. It's like it wants to get out of my chest.

"WHAT?" He shouted. I was like push to the ground and fell. "If you have nothing to say to me, I would go now. I have more things tp worry about than to talk to you." He continued and he walked away.

I was still sitting there. My heart still beats so fast as i saw him walk away. I can't breathe. The world was spinning and it's slowly getting dark.

--------------------------

"Princess please wake up. Amy." I heard my mom said those words worried.

As i open my eyes slowly, i saw my mom, dad, best friends and teacher.

"Where are we?" I ask politely.

"We're in the hospital princess. You fainted earlier." My moms wird was aoft and gentle.

"Are you alright amy?" Angel, one of my best friend ask me worried.

"What happened to you?" Then i heard Cleo asking me.