lame is funny? bad breakup?

CRAZY THINGS TO KNOW! When its crazy hair day i go to the asylum and ask for the hairstylist.

2. When people ask me where i like going i simply say to sleep .

3. Goodbyes are not forever, goodbyes are not the end. I simply wont miss you not now not ever again when you see this note ill be moving on from my heart broken state. The love i thought was real was just a big fake, and even though i laugh, you still can see the pain, by just the thought of you your driving me insane. Even if we tried i dont think that we'd make up there's way too much bad blood is this a bad breakup? (made that by myself i write poems as good as i wright songs.)

Hi hope you like the first chapter its dedicated to a couple of my wattpad buddies below the also write good books _biebler4ever_

EXoTic_devil

Princess_mahone
To my wattpad buddies i listed above they are the ones that inspired me i dedicate this chapter to them!!

so im at my boyfriends house and he takes his shirt off and im like totally checking him out so hes all like do u like what u see ? so i say naw ive seen better and hes like i highly doubt that" so im like thats really offensive to me considering u just basically said i dont have a body to die for which is totally not true who wouldnt want to have the goods i got and oh thats right u haven't got the chance to see it and i dont think u ever will so haha and then i just get up and leave the room thinking like did i really just have that conversation with my boyfriend? lame but its kinda funny!!!