Chapter 16

He spun me then put me down.

"You weren't telling me where you at, is because you were coming to see me",he asked. "Pretty much yea",I smiled.

"I didn't expect seeing you showing up",he said. "That's why i did it",I said.

He kissed me.

"Alright, my favorite couple, Kenny wants to see Sienna",Jasline said.

He walked up to me. I bent to lift him up.

"Hi",I said, smiling.

He just smiled.

"So when you going to Florida",Jasline asked. "I don't know to be honest",I said.

"Im going to New York, next week Wednesday",Vallyk said. "Then I'll travel with him",I said.

"Yo wassup daw-",a tall boy cut himself off.

"I'll go with Kenny",Jasline says.

She walks away.

"So this is Sienna, you've been bragging about, that is yours",the tall boy said. "Yes Justin, it's her",Vallyk said.

"Hi I'm Justin, nice to meet to you, everyday Vallyk kept bragging about you, I wondered if he could ever shut up",he said. "Hi, isn't you the CEO of being stiff, I swear I didn't realize it was you",I said. "That's okay",he said.

I felt really awkward of being the shorty here.

"So imma go now, Vallyk and I was going to play video game but cause he got his girlfriend, I'm gone",Justin said. "No stay, it's not like we planned on anything, go ahead and play",I said, looking away.

Actually I planned on something but fuck it, I'll just watch them play stupid game.

They started playing. I rolled my eyes. My phones buzzed.

Mani.

Mani💕😜

Guess what?!

What?

I lost it!.

Lost, what?

🍑💦

Ew, Mani why would you put a peach to your nastiness

Your way too innocent, Derek and I fucked.

Jeez I knew what you meant....,how was it?

The best, he's good at it

Hell no, I'm not doing that shit

Really now?

Yea, was he a squealer, groaner, moaner or a grunter?

Groaner
Just try

I think, this is peer pressure

Am I pressuring you?

No

You wanna do it?

I was planning on to but his friend is here

Do a threesome

WHAT THE FUCK!!, HELL NO IM FUCKING THAT TALK BOY
Talk to you later.

Make sure you do it

I left her on seen and rolled my eyes.

Mani isn't peer pressuring me. I was planning on that, but Justin is here so I'll wait until the right time.

I put me AirPods in and started to listen music. I closed my eyes.

Couple minutes later, I heard the door opened the closed, I thought it was Kenny about to bother Vallyk but I felt a heavy weight on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Vallyk.

"Where's your friend",I asked. "He's out",he said.

He walked to the door and shouted, "MOM, DONT LET KENNY COME IN THE ROOM", then locked it completely.

She yelled back.

He walked to me, looking me up and down.

⚠️WARNING SMUTS⚠️(hear this out, if you uncomfortable reading this, skip to the next chapter, I'm uncomfortable writing this to so🤷‍♀️, if not read all you want, you knew they do the nasty, so just skip), don't report this book cause I warned you.

Let's start.

He walked over to me, biting his lip. He got over me. He started kissing my neck. I moaned softly. He kissed me. He started to pull off my shirt, and bra.

I covered my face in embarrassment. I groaned, of me not liking my body.

"No, why you hiding, you look beautiful, but I bet, you would look much better without these clothes",he said. "Your dirt pick up lines aren't working",I said.

He pulled off my pants and then my underwear. He licked his lips. He started to take off his clothes. He opened his drawer and took out a condom.

"Vallyk, wait before we start, I want to tell you that I'm virgin",I said. "I know",he said.

I gave a 'what..,really' face.

He laughed. He slip the rubber on. He pulled my two feet towards him then he set to my entrance.

"Are you ready",he asked. "Yea",I said. "Tell me what I'm hurting you",he said.

I nod. He started going in slowly. I gasp in pain. He pulled out.

"Am i hurting you",he asked.

I shook my head.

"I'll go gentle, okay",he said. "Okay",I said.

He went in again. He went in and out, slowly. I winced in pain. I scratched his back.

The more he go the more pleasure building up. He kissed me, going in.

"Gooo, fasster",I said.

He went in and out faster. He groaned, holding my waist, hitting me out as if the wait was finna end. I gripped the sheet, and moaned. I took up the pillow and placed it on my bed, then moaned really loud. He was hitting my G-spot every second, then I was about reached my high.

"Vallyk, I'm a-about to cum",I said. "Same princess" he said, as he went faster.

I came, so as he in the condom.

I know it was bad.