Chapter 22

(This might trigger some of y'all, but I'm sorry, I got a lot going on, and didn't have anytime for this book, I love this book, but I got to do something, oh and if you can handle this book, just skip💕✌🏽).

1 week later.

So today I'm going to end my life. Its been really tough. I can't live in this world anymore. Who knows people would be so cruel. One person told me to kill myself, then most of them gathered on telling me to kill myself.

No one understands that one voice but many voices is powerful.

I've been called, slut, hoe, whore, thot, fat, ugly. What more can I take. No one love me.

I've always try to be happy, but there's no use. Vallyk, my sisters, cousin and friends been there for me but it's not enough, I know it's nog everyone finna like you, but enough is enough. I live too long to see my whole life fading away like, the happiness 14 years ago.

So its time for me to go like my parents. I'm paralyzed. It's like I no longer feel things so imma kill my feelings, and thoughts.

I took out the razor from Vallyk's bag. I took one look at it.

Thinking about how Vallyk would feel. I've loved him, it's what those people want for me to do.

I sent him a text message.

My Prince 👑✨💍❤️

Don't be mad at me, I can't take all these fucking comments hating on me, I'm paralyzed, I've loved you from the groupchat, you've been my first best boyfriend ever, but it's time for me to go. Tell everyone I loved them and also I LOVE YOU💋❤️. Bye.

Where you going baby?

I didn't go on his message. I just put my phone away and leaned my back to the wall. I took a deep breath then exhale really loudly, afraid.

I put the blade in my hand. Tears flew from my eyes. I pressed the blade in my wrist, then pulled it down. I did my next one; which was my right. I pulled it. I felt my body was draining. I didn't know how to feel, I actually felt good, knowing that I'm going to die. But the painful thing is my hands.

I felt my eyes getting heavy, then there was black.

I was gone.

~Third person~

Vallyk went into Mani and Sienna's room. He was so concerned what Sienna was yamming about. He called her about 5 times and didn't get a response. He walked in the bathroom, seeing what made him breakdown.

He called the ambulance.

"Sienna, what the fuck, you not going to die on me",he said.

He sat on the floor, rest her hand on his lap.

"Your going to be okay, I called the ambulance, they're on the way...,you are so beautiful, I think we'll have a wonderful baby, have gorgeous eyes like yours, I would love to marry you on day, hearing you say, 'I do', would change my fucking life, I love you Sienna Anthonia Morgan, you've been there for me, I know you can be miserable and ignorant at times but your a loving person, your going to be okay baby girl",he cried.

Deep down he knows she's dead.

2 weeks later.

@Vallykpena

Liked by Bbg

Liked by Bbg.kels and 13,467 others.

Vallykpena: I don't even fucking know what to say to be honest, y'all been asking me where Sienna at, y'all wanna know, my FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, KILLED HERSELF, YALL TOLD HER TO YALL HATED HER, SHE WAS BECOMING BETTER, BUT YOU DIDNT WANT TO GIVE HER ANY CHANCE, SHE DONT THIS, this photo reminds me of when we were going to New York, she was being so concerned and it got out of hand, that she got jealous of my friend, but I talk it out of her that I love her. I actually do and I still do, she will never be like no other girl I dated or will date.

Comments replies 4,622

Alejandrosario: I'm so sorry man, hope you get better
Morganshater: Thank god🤣🤣🤣🤣

Serena: God has her😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
___worstlivesformorgans: Your so dumb, she killed herself, where you expect she going to be. FUCKING HELL
___Serena: Your so dumb, y'all helped killed her, so fuck off and get a fucking good life bully, if you didn't know she's the best sister, anyone could've ask for.