Chapter 4 : Regrets...

Elsa's POV

It was morning. I'm an early riser. Since dad never wakes me up, (quite rarely actually when he has to go out somewhere) I do all my chores myself. I had put an alarm so that I wouldn't be late for school. The alarm beeped and I woke up in a snap without being lazy or grumpy.

I brushed my teeth, had a shower, wore my uniform. Now it was time to wake up dad. He's too lazy to wake up on his own. I wake him up every morning and remind him to make me breakfast and get himself ready for college. It seems I'm the well mannered and grown up one.

I walked downstairs towards his room. The door was slightly open. I shrugged my shoulders and barged into the room.

"Good morning-", I began to say that someone's shriek interrupted me. It was of a woman.

I looked over dad's bed to look at a blondie who just had a towel wrapped around her body. She was all over my dad and dad was just staring at me in shock and awkwardness.

"What are you guys doing?", I asked them with my hands on my hips.

That woman got up from my dad and looked at me.

"Elsa! How many times have I told you to knock and enter?!", dad shouted as he rose up from the bed. He was shirtless, his chest was covered with lipstick marks and thankfully he had worn trousers.

"The door was open so I didn't knock", I replied shrugging my shoulders.

Dad sighed in disbelief and rolled his eyes.

"Babe...I'll leave now. Meet you in the college", that woman said kissing my dad on the lips IN.FRONT.OF.ME!!

I narrowed my eyes at her and looked at her with my arms crossed across my chest.

"Bye Elsa...", she waved me bye, picked up her clothes and walked out.

She's Arya. My dad's girlfriend. I don't like her at all. Its not that I don't like her because she's cruel or something. I don't like her because she's extra sweet. ...extra extra sweet and I know that double extra sweet people are fake! She knew that I was dad's little sister...strange to hear right? "I was dad's little sister". But I'm supposed to tell everyone that I'm his little sister not daughter. I dunno why. Only Yash and Kunal uncles know that I'm his daughter....including Miss Alicia my preschool teacher.

"Why are you shirtless? Why do you have lipstick marks on your chest? And what was that woman doing in your bed wrapped in a towel?", I asked him sternly.

"Hey cool down kiddo. You don't need to know that. Its all grown up stuff", dad said as he wore his t shirt.

"You know I don't like Arya so why does she come over to our house?", I asked him.

"Its my house kiddo. I can bring anyone over. Now get your ass to the dining table, I'm gonna get you some cereals to eat", he said as he placed all his books in his bag.

I sighed in disbelief and walked away.

Naira's POV

I was on my way to college, walking down the road. I liked to walk to college because there was something about steadiness that I liked. Being slow and enjoying your trip.

Just then, a car passed past me and my skirt flew.

"Hey you idiot...cant you see its a street and not a race track!!", I shouted and the driver popped out his hand from the window and showed me his middle finger.

Kartik Goenka....

It was his mini cooper. Bloody asshole.....!!!

KARTIK'S POV