The Big Race

~in your perspective~

It's a special night, because you're going to the BIG RACE down at Whoop-Dee-Doo-Eat-My-Poo track. You're so excited but also nervous cuz Lightning Mcqueen is going to be there and you have an OBESE crush on him - he was so hot omg with his bursting red paint job and s l i c k racing stripe.

It's okay though because your BFFFFFF Raini Rodriguez is going with you to the big race and she texts you that she's on her way to pick her up. You sit nErVoUsLy on your couch by the window and aggressively chew your fingernails, then look down to discover your right ring finger is now a stub because of how much you've bitten it you dumb bitch. All of a sudden you hear a SCREEEEECH and music blasting outside your house. You look outside and see Raini pulling up in her bright pink convertible with her arms literally off the wheel because she's punching them in the air and shrieking "FIESTA SALSA QUINCEANERAAAA" and you laugh to yourself, oh she's so silly I'm so glad Raini is my BFFFFFF because I don't know what I would do without her, especially on this special day.

Raini jumps out of the car and is wearing 8 inch tall stilettos with her face on the toe of the shoe, plus a flapper-like dress that whips in the wind and has so many sparkles that every child who comes outside in your neighborhood screams and is blinded for eternity. Raini is cackling when she runs up your stairs to greet you.

"BIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH FUCKIN SLUT ASS HOE HIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!" Raini screams at the top of her lungs. You GiGgLE and give her a tight hug on the doorstep and then you both leap into her car without locking your house. Who cares you're too nervous/excited for the race you don't have time to lock your house.

You both arrive at the big race and you feel your lil tum tum bubble and pop with nerves. Raini notices your nervousness and gives you a good ol' granpappy slap on the back. "Iss ok hoe you got this you don't even have to talk to him if you don't want to like I won't even pressure you bitch I'm here for you."

You shake your head aggressively. "NO I'm gonna do this no matter what I have to make a move he's so sexy and frickin hot I can't resist his pure sex fumes."

The start of the race is RIVETING and you and Raini are shoving cheesy hot dogs down your throats and shouting at the top of your lungs at Lightning Mcqueen so he can be inspired to win. If he wins, maybe he'll be in a better mood to bang the living hell out of you, right? Yeah totally...