Chapter Three

I woke up very early. I barely even slept. I went and woke up Reign and i began to ask her about the video that had been posted on instagram.

" Reign i cant believe you slept with Tonny. Mom is going to be furious when she finds out." I said as i showed her the video

" Omg, oh no. I dont think if we used any protection." She said as she sat up straight." What am i going to tell mom? I failed Vanessa. I am going to be a mother at a very young age." She said as she  cried on my shoulder

" Dont worry. We will figure out something." I said as i rubbed her back.

Suddenly mother kicked open the door holding a phone in her hands. She was shaking with anger and we could see she was really burning inside. She wanted to yell. Her eyes turned from sparkling white to pale red. Her iris even widened. Her veins became visible on the forehead. I was scared.

" What is this. Tell me what this is." She said as she brought her phone to Reign's face.

" Mom i can explain." She said as she took the phone out of mother's hands

" You dont need to explain anything. You are grounded." She said as anger built inside of hair." And you too,  i know you helped her." She said looking at me

" Mom i didnt." I said trying to negotiate.

" I'm not stupid. Your window is located near that tall tree. You are grounded. You are going to be doing all the household chores and you going anywhere."  She said as she slammed the door and walked away.

" Argh" i said as i got out of her room and went to my room.

After two hours of staying in my room,  we suddenly heard mother yell.

" So i brought you here to tell you about Michael. He is taking us all out to night. Isnt it Michael." Mother said kissing his forehead.

" It is  cupcake." He replied

" And if it works out. I am going yo get married to him and divorce your stupid father." She said. " Everyone grab your coats and lets go."

We took our coats and left. We drove to MacDonalds and got everything we wanted. We came back home and Mother went with Michael to his place. I quickly went to my room and began to chat with friends.

Phone Conversation

Vanessa : I cant come to that party I'm grounded

Tylor: common she wont find out. I promise. Besides Jacob will be there. You may get to talk to him

Vanessa: i dont think if its a great idea. My mother will kill me if she finds out.

Tylor: at the same time your get to talk to your crush Vanessa

Vanessa: What about Rodney. He will snitch

Tylor: I promise he wont be there

Vanessa: Okay i will come

Tylor : Okay see y'all at school tomorrow

____________________________________________

School was amazing. We came back home and I quickly went to my room to dress up for the party. Suddenly Rodney came in
" Where are you going?" Rodney asked

" Ummm...a..at Tylor's place." I stammered

" Okay i thought you were going to Jacob's party." He said relieved

" Why do you smell like pineapple. Oh geez because that is what Jacob like." He said looking at me.

" No I'm not going there. Why would i. I am not even a party animal." I said defending myself.

" You better not go there." He said hugging me

" I wont i promise." I hugged him back

As soon as he got out of my room i quickly got out through the window. I saw Taylor waiting drove me in her car. I ran towards her and we drove to Jacob's party. It was amazing. Tylor and i danced and twerk in the small circle until i was tired. Suddenly i saw Rodney flirting with this other girl.

As soon as he saw me,  he dashed his way to where i was.

" Didnt i tell you not to come here." Rodney said showing off his anger." You are too young for this stuff."

" Dont worry i wont do anything stupid." I said as i sank into the people.

" Vanessa come back." Rodney yelled
_____________________________________________

" Hello Miss." I random guy said as he sat beside me.

" Hie." I said looking at him

" Umm Im Charles and you must be Vanessa." He said

" Ummm yeah. How do you know my name?" I asked

" We go to the same school." He said

" Omg this is so embarrassing. I dont even know you." I cupped my face with my hands.

" Dont worry. I am new." He said

" oh thats why i dont know you. " i replied

" Do you want some punch?" Charles asked

" Yeah sure." I replied

He walked off and come back after twenty minutes.

" What took you so long?" I asked

"Long queue. Sorry about that." He replied

He handed me the punch and looked at me as i drank it. We began to talk for about ten minutes and i began to feel i bit dizzy and i felt weak. I began to see blurry things and i felt Charles carry me. It seemed like he was talking me upstairs. I threw me on the bed and pecked my lips several times.

I tried to get him off of me but i was too weak to do that. He began to remove my shirt leaving me with my bra. He began to kiss my stomach trailing his tongue down to my legs. Tears trickled down my cheeks as i knew that i was about to get rapped. He removed my jeans and began to kiss my legs. He removed his jeans then everything became pitch black.