Lift off

<<Author's Note: "Jimmy" is Mr. Beast. This is based off of Dream's most recent video where he challenged Jimmy, Chandler and Karl in a Minecraft Manhunt. Happy reading :)>>

"Sapnap, we gotta go!" Dream shouted from the doorway of their rental house. A few moments later, Sapnap stumbled out of his room, precariously balancing a few bags. With Dream's help, the two managed to make it to the car without dropping any of their luggage.

"I don't know how you pulled this off," Sapnap muttered as the Uber began to pull onto the road. Dream let out a little laugh. "Jimmy promised me that I had one free favor from him after I beat him, Karl, and Chandler last video. So, I decided this was the perfect opportunity to cash that in." He smiled proudly.

Sapnap just shook his head. "Did you even tell George we're coming?"
Dream just grinned. "Nope. It's part of the surprise. Plus, with the state of his emotions right now, I don't think he needs anything else to worry about."

Sapnap nodded. The rest of the ride to the airfield was spent scrolling through Twitter, sending reach other memes, and other little things to pass the time.

After about 30 minutes, the Uber came to a stop. When the boys got out, they were greeted by Jimmy and a small jet.

"Hey Dream!" Jimmy said. The two gave a quick hug. Sapnap followed suite.
"Dude, I can't tell you enough how grateful I am for this," Dream said.
"Hey, it's not a huge deal. It especially means a lot to me if George needs you guys," said Jimmy, a smile lighting up his face.

Dream smiled. Jimmy was such a generous guy. He had rented a private jet for Dream and Sapnap to fly to London to go see George just because he had lost a Minecraft challenge to Dream. He had even planned it so that the boys could be brought back to the states when they decided they were ready to head back.

After a few more minutes of small talk, thank yous, and goodbyes, Dream and Sapnap stepped onto the jet that would take them to help out their friend in every way they possibly could.

{373 words}
~
~
~
~
Ahhhhh another short chapter, I know. Sorry this one came out late today :/ my dog just had surgery. Anyways, hope you enjoyed (don't forget to vote if you did) Follow the Instagram, sapitusnapitus. The plot will thicken, it's just taking a little time okay :)

Much love,
Sa1ty Lettuce