Exploration

Sapnap woke up to the sun glaring into his eyes. He groaned and reached over and grabbed his phone.

8:46

This was the time he would normally wake up in the states, but with the 5 hour time difference, he felt off.

He looked over to the mattress beside him. Sure enough, Dream and George were still snoring away, and he assumed they probably would be for a while. Sapnap decided he would grab some food. After all, he never had dinner last night so he was starving.

When he got to George's kitchen, he realized just how empty the fridge was. Even almost all of the cabinets were empty.
That's not gonna work, Sapnap thought. George lived in town, so a store couldn't be too far away, right? He quickly scribbled out a note saying where he had gone just in case George or Dream woke up while he was gone. And with that, he walked out of the house.

He hadn't bothered changing clothes last night, so he was still in the clothes he had worn on the plane. He promised himself he would take a shower as soon as he got back.

When he had excited the building, Sapnap was taken back by just how sad the sky looked. Florida was normally bright and warm, but London was the complete opposite. The sky was a murky grey. The sun was peaking through the clouds, but it still looked dreary. There was a slight chill in the air, also something Sapnap had not accounted for. Regardless, he began to make his way down the sidewalk to try and find some food.

After walking a few blocks, he finally saw a Tesco. He had heard George mention these a few times, so he figured he could get some food for the three of them here.

When he got in the store, he had no idea of where anything was. He sighed, and began to stroll down the isles.

After about 20 minutes, Sapnap had paid for his groceries and was walking back down the sidewalk, a brown paper bag resting in the crook of each arm.

When he got back to George's apartment, the other two were still passed out. Sapnap quietly sat down did groceries in the kitchen and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Once he was out, he started cooking breakfast. Since they were in London, Sapnap figures they would be having a lot of English food over the next week. So, to counteract this, Sapnap decided to cook biscuits and gravy.

At the store, Sapnap has asked an employee where the biscuits were. So, the employee directed him to an isle of cookies. He hadn't thought about the fact that that sometimes English people call things differently from the way Americans do.

Eventually, Sapnap had decided he would just make his biscuits from scratch. After all, he had God knows how long until his friends woke up.

George cracked open his eyes. He smelled food, and it smelled really good. Dream's heavy arm was flipped across him. Once he had wiggles out of his grasp, he stumbled into the kitchen to see Sapnap pulling a pan out of the oven, which George had never used, and stirring a pot on the stove.
"Good morning Georgie," Sapnap said, his eyes not leaving the pot he was stirring.
"Are you...cooking?" George asked. Sapnap let out a small laugh.
"No George. I'm creating a nuclear reactor composed of flour and oil."
George laughed at this, and apparently he laughed fairly loud because Dream began to stir.

A few minutes later, the three were sitting around the table, talking and having a great time. It almost seemed like nothing could end this party for them. Could it?

{633 words}
~
~
~
~
Hey there! Just wanted to give you guys a simple, wholesome chapter before I take that all away (hehe sorry in advance :/) anyways, WE'RE ALMOST AT 2K READS OMGGGGG! I can't thank you guys enough. When I started writing this book, I had no freaking idea anyone would actually read it. And honestly, I still am kinda in shock 😂 but either way, thank you guys so much. Don't forget to vote if you've really enjoyed it thus far. I have a fan page in Instagram for the Dream Team, sapitusnapitus, check it out if you want to lol.

Much love,
Sa1ty Lettuce