Chapter 6

Liz's POV

I was really not feeling well at all. I can't get over all he did to me. The abuse, the names, the rape, the cancer. Now I don't know if I'm going to live or die in a hospital hooked up to 40 different machines. Of course I'm not their yet.

Harry and I are.... Well.... I know I love him with my heart and soul but Louis and his frikin rules are really starting to piss me off. I mean come on, this is the love of my life. Eleanor was one of my best friends before Louis started dating her... He broke his own rule. Jerk.

"Harry?" I asked walking down stairs. He just texted me that he had to tell me something important... Ok...

Hazzzzzzza(;

Come down I gotta tell you something important xxHarryyyy

Lizzyboo(;

Okie dokie be down in a sec xxLizzz

Hahaha. We have the stupidest conversations ever but that is what makes each one special.

"Ow!! Never thought it'd hurt so bad, gettin over you-ooh and ow! Your givin me a heart attack!" My phone sang indicating I got a text. Yes... It's heart attack by one direction...

Hazzzzzza(;

Hurry lizzzzzzyyyyyyy :(

Lizzyboo(;

Alright... Coming..

I finally got down stairs and I found Harry on the couch

"Hey Haz," I said.

"Lizzzzz.... Ummm.. I gotta tell you something... I uh... I ummm... I-" Harry said.

Zayn's POV

I was walking in the flat and found Harry and Liz in some deep conversation I better not interrupt. I'll just go find something fun to do with Liam.

"Li?!?" I screamed. I've checked everywhere for that flannel loving buzz haired freak (In a good way freak)

"In here Malik!!" He screamed from what sounded the kitchen. I didn't check their, I figured that Niall would be eating the pantry out again, and I've seen him do that one time to many, so I didn't check.

"I think we should full pranks. Get Lou." Hahahaha. This is going to be good. Me, Lou, and Liam are prancing partners in crime. I know you would never think that Liam would do stuff like that, but he loves it.

"Alright mate" he said walking out. He walked back in with Lou laughing at his phone hysterically. It was the Niall video. Haha.

"So... Here's the plan... So we will-" I started.

Niall's POV

Food!!!!?!????? I NEEEEEEED FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! HAZZA HAS TO FEED ME OR IM GONNA STARVE!!!! Where is everyone anyway?!

Haz is in deep conversation with Liz, and the boys are in MY kitchen talking about something. I hope they're not pulling anything soon. I still don't wanna think of what happened last time.

*FLASHBACK*

I woke up and walked to the bathroom to get ready for an interview in like an hour. We are all on track cuz of Liam our Daddy. I was on the look out because yesterday Harry woke up to his curls straightened out, and he flipped. The Terrific Trio or as Harry and I call them "The Terrible Trio" were at it again. So I had to make sure they didn't damage the most important thing to me,like the damaged Harry's most important thing to him... His curls. I hope my food isn't poisoned.

I looked in the mirror and almost choked. I had... GREEN HAIR?!? WTF?! And a permanent marker mustache on my upper lip and potatoes written on my forehead.

I had to go to the interview like that and the hair dye didn't come out for another 4 days. Worst 4 days of my life. Stupid Louis, Liam, and Zayn. You guys and your stupid pranks!!!!

*END FLASHBACK*

Harry's POV

"I uhh.... I umm... I-" I started. I couldn't get the words out, what if she laughs in my face.. Uhhhhh.

"I love you with all my heart Liz!! I always have and always will!" I just blurted out not thinking.

"I love you too Harry. With all my heart." She said sincerely with tears in her eyes forming.

I thought I was on cloud nine. Now I knew what Katy Perry meant in Wide Awake. I definitely heard it... I'm not delusional. I Harry Styles am in love with Elizabeth Tomlinson. And she loves me too!

---------------------------------------------

Read comment or vote!! Thanks so much guys!!! <3

-Emmma <3