Chapter 9

Zayn's POV

"Hello...." She said quietly. She's alive?

Oh Em gee!!

"Lizzy..." Louis trailed. He had a tear streaming down his face and all of a sudden, he grabbed her into what we like to call... A Tommo hug.

We all joined in quickly, and I knew that someone was crying because Louis' shirt was drenched as we pulled apart. Lizzy.

"Grace..." She trailed.

"She's gone..." Liam mumbled.

"NO! I just saw her like 5 minutes ago!! She can't be!! I was in... Heaven? I saw her and she showed me what you guys would do if I died. Lou! You were drinking away at a bar crying! Zayn! You were smoking and doing drugs and beating people up! Liam! You were so angered because the band split up, you drank and drank and drank and ended up in the hospital! Harry! You cut yourself and threw yourself off a cliff... Niall and Julie were saying goodbye at my grave and then jumped off the cliff Harry did... Guys... Please don't ever do that..." She said trying to keep a straight face but her voice cracked at the end. I was smoking and doing drugs?

Harry's POV

What in the world was she talking about? I love her and all, but what did she just say.

"I believe you..." A sound came from the door. Niall and Julie... Holding hands. Wtf?

"Niall... Julie..." She gasped at the sight of Julie's side, for she couldn't put a shirt on, she had a sports bra on. And she almost started crying when she saw Niall's cast on his leg.

"Liz... We're ok... The question is are you okay? Jacob is gone... He can't hurt you.." Julie said while taking slow steps due to the bright pink cast on her ankle... Which by the way, matched her sports bra.

"Ms. Tomlinson, you have visitors..." A Middle Aged woman said from the door. Wait! I had to ask her out! No! Lou will kill me! But I love her and have to make her mine!

As I was having my rant inside my head, I didn't hear Niall calling my name to leave. I saw Jay, Phoebe, Lottie, Fizzy, and Daisy walk in. We all left and Lou stayed in the room. What I would do to be in his position right now.

Lizzy's POV

As soon as my sisters saw me and Lou, they ran up to us and hugged us. Lottie and Daisy were hugging me when Fizzy and Phoebe were tackling Louis with hugs. Aww. I took out my white IPhone and snapped a picture. It was so cute. I quickly opened my twitter app and uploaded the picture before anyone saw.

Twitter: @ Lizzy_Tomlinsonxx (made up)

Look! @ Louis_Tomlinson with Fizzy and Phoebe!!! So cute<3 it's like a family reunion in here! Xx

I watched Louis' face of confusion turn into anger as to why his phone just vibrated. Did I forget to mention that in the picture he was looking really startled by the way he was tackled. Haha... Sucks to suck Lou.

"Elizabeth Anne Tomlinson. Take this off now. Right now before I tell everyone your biggest fear." Lou said menacingly.

"Yeah right. I will never take this pic off of twittahhhhhh!!" I said. All of a sudden, both of our phones vibrate. Twitter.

@ Harry_Styles nice face there @ Louis_Tomlinson (;

@ zaynmalik1D wow. You must be pissed @ Louis_Tomlinson . For your safety... @ Lizzy_Tomlinsonxx I'd watch your back(;

@ Real_Liam_Payne great. Lou is gonna be so mad. And when Louuuu is mad... He goes crazy for carrots and goes off on a rant about how we have to find Kevin. Like come on. He's a fake pigeon @ Louis_Tomlinson thank you @Lizzy_Tomlinsonxx sense my sarcasm?

"I'm offended... He's more than a fake pigeon. He's my only friend. I trust him with secrets... And he is real!!" Lou screamed. Great. Just like Lili said. "Where are my CARROTS!!?" He screamed yet again. "KEVIN!!! IMMA FIND YOUUUUUUU!!!" He screamed for a third time.

@ NiallOfficial wow. I really like Fizzy's Top!!! Like... Oh Em gee... Wait... This place has a cafeteria?! I need foooooooooooooodddd!!! :S

@ Julieeeeeeee_loves_Lizzzzzy haha... Props to @ Lizzy_Tomlinsonxx

Louis was still going on some rant about Carrots and finding Kevin while the girls and I laughed and made small talk with my mom. They were heading to the cafeteria with Niall and the boys, but Harry stayed behind with me.

"Harry..." I whispered as he walked into the room. He came and later down on my bed and laid down next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

It's finally hitting me. I have cancer. I'm gonna die alone in this very hospital bed. I'm never going to be able to finish what's on my bucket list. Never going to be happy and feel loved again.

"Elizabeth Tomlinson. I love you with all I have. Please, will you do me the honor of wearing this locket and be my girlfriend?" Harry asked taking a very expensive looking locket our of his pocket with an L on it.

"Yes... Harry I would love to do the honors of being your girlfriend. I love you." I said truthfully.

"I love you too Liz. With all my heart." He said. He leaned in and sparks were thrown about when our lips finally touched.

A screech coming from the doorway pulled us out of our kiss. When I turned to see who it was, I regretted ever looking towards the door. There stood a very angry looking.. Louis.

With the glares he was giving Harry and I right now. I could've died, wet to heaven, talked to Grace for a while, and came back about 40 times.

"I hate you." Louis said. He had tears running down his face yet again and walked away.

I just lost my brother and Harry just lost his best friend. All because of the way this thing we call love works.

---------------------------------------------

Read comment and vote!! Thanks love you guyssss!!

~Emma<3