Surprise.

Lisa
"Come on Venus before you miss the bus!" I said grabbing her backpack.

Venus starts pre-school today and she's not very excited about it. But I think it's time that she starts school. Venus trudged behind me whining. I groaned irritated because it was too early for her bullshit.

"Venus please stop crying. You're a big girl." I said picking her up. She wiped her face with the palm of her hand and looked at me. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Mommy why do I have to go?" She asked.

"So you can be mommy's smart girl. You're going to have so much fun at school." I said tickling her as she giggled.

The bus eventually got here, and she got on. I stood there watching it drive away with my hands on my hips. I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist followed by a nibble on my ear.

"Mmm, come back to bed baby." Pac said. I turned around and faced him and kissed him before walking back into the house. I checked on Luna seeing she was still asleep and then went into my room and crawled back into bed with my handsome man.

"Mmmm baby, wait till later. I'm tired." I said as Pac kissed on my neck. He stopped and I snuggled up in his arms and laid my head on his bare chest. To tease him a little I rubbed my hand from his abs down into his boxers and smirked against his chest.

"You're so nasty Lisa." He said wrapping his arm around my waste resting his hand on my butt.

We fell asleep and woke up at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I opened my eyes and stretched across Pac's chest. I leaned up and kissed his lips. Minutes later he kissed back adding tongue. We then pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Whew, boy I'm jumpin ya bones tonight." I said getting out of bed. I walked into Luna's room and seen her standing while holding the railing in her crib. My face lit up and I smiled.

"Hiii baby! Did you sleep good mamas?" I said picking her up. I changed her and cleaned her up per usual and then went downstairs to grab her bottle so she could eat.

"Hey babe! You want me to make your grits and avocado?" Pac asked from the kitchen. I sat down on the couch and began to feed Luna.

"If you don't mind!" I yelled back. I watched as Luna drunk her bottle. I smiled while she looked at me holding onto my hand with her little hand.

"You're so beautiful baby. Mommy's pretty baby." I said. After she was done, I burped her and then played around with her.

"Look at my baby having tummy time." Pac said walking in with a plate.

"Oooh thank you sexy." I said kissing him. "Two moreee." He sung. I chuckled And kissed him two more times. He bit his lip at me and walked off.

Venus
I sat in timeout as they sang abc's. They put me in timeout because me bit the little girl. Her wouldn't leave me lone. I watched as she looked at me from the other corner. I stuck my tongue out at her and rolled my eyes.

"Venus, Lily are y'all ready to come back and sit in the circle?" My teacher asked. I nodded my head and went back to the circle.

Lisa
"Mmm, fuck!" I moaned out arching my back. Pac had my legs over his shoulder pounding the shit out of me.

"You like it baby?" He said as I whimpered. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He kissed me going deeper as I moaned in the kiss.

"Yes baby, right there!" I cried out scratching all down his back and moaning like crazy. After a few more strokes, we both came and collapsed on the bed breathless.