The show must go on

Zayn couldn't get Liam out of his mind. It was as if Liam was a drug and Zayn was addicted to him. Zayn took the last hit of his blunt and put it on the ash tray. He was a bit hungry so he walked into the stadiums snack room. Niall was sitting there next to Louis.

"Hey look who came out of there cave!" Louis said with a smile on his face

Zayn smiled and replied back with "I had to because I was hungry"

Louis knew that Zayn would be sad today. He knew how Zayn felt because they would get high together and Zayn would rant about how much he cared for Liam and how much he was hurting. Louis would feel bad for Zayn. He would rant to Harry about it all the time. On the other hand Niall had no idea the pain Zayn felt. He knew Liam and Zayn had a thing but he didn't think it was as serious as it actually was. Niall was clueless. Liam knew every little piece of Zayn except for that one part. How bad Zayn was hurting when he was with Sophia. Sophia was Zayns least favorite person he could never be around her even if she was a beard.

Zayn pondered around the room looking for something to eat and he grabbed an apple and sat down next to Niall. Then Harry walked in.

"Oh hey Zayn you're alive!" Harry said with a huge smile on his face

"Barely" Zayn said with a serious look on his face. After that no one was smiling or laughing.

Zayn took a bite into hiss apple and stared at the floor. And then Liam walked in with Sophia. Followed by Perrie and Eleanor. All the "girlfriends" were there. And Zayn was miserable.

"Nice to see you" louis said and waved to Eleanor, Sophia and Perrie.

Niall and Harry said nothing to any of them and just sat there. Zayn sat there staring at the floor with a serious look on his face.

The reason why Zayn hated Sophia so much was because he was afraid. He knew Liam was bisexual and he was afraid that Liam could fall in love with Sophia. Zayn would fear that Sophia gave more to Liam then he did. He was horrified that Liam didn't love Zayn and he loved Sophia.

Zayn sat on the couch and continued to stare at the floor and then jumped up and walked out. As he walked out he bumped shoulders with Liam. He had a pissed off look on his face.

"Well hello to you too" Liam said.

Zayn stared at him with blank eyes and walked away back into the bus.

The show was about to start in an hour and Zayn was asleep. No one knew where he was and he was supposed to be at the sound check. Everyone's families were at the show and the "girlfriends" are too but Zayn was out.

"Has anyone seen Zayn?!?" Louis yelled.

Everyone shook there head. This would always worry Louis. He knew Zayn was depressed so when Zayn would disappear, Louis would think the worst.

Louis started to run around the stadium frantically looking for Zayn. He forgot about the bus. And there Zayn was passed out. Louis thought maybe overdose but he was breathing so Louis was relieved.

"Zayn! Wake up!" Louis said while shaking Zayn's body

Zayn's eyes slowly opened and he rubbed his face.

"Why?" Zayn said.

"We have a show in 30 minutes" Louis said.

"Now let's get you up and just brush your hair and get changed"

Zayn slowly rose out of bed and got up. He was already done. He brushed his teeth and took down his pony tail. And threw on some skinny jeans and a bob Marley tee and he was ready. He looked like a pot smoker but he liked looking like that. He was ready to have the worst show ever.