The after math

During the show Zayn was 500% done. Liam would try to come up to Zayn and make funny faces at him like they were fine but Zayn wasn't having it. He had a depressed look on his face all throughout the show. Louis and Harry knew why but no one else did not even the fans.

The show ended and it was time to go back to the bus to travel to the next stadium. This means 5 boys in one huge bus. No "girlfriends" or family. Just them.

"What a show, they were crazy tonight" Niall said.

"Yeah did you see that sign, about you Niall" Liam said with a smirk on his face

"It said Niall can I have some of your Irish gravy" Liam said while laughing.

Niall smirked and snorted, Zayn had a blank stare on his face.

"It's been done before, I can't believe you've never seen that at other shows" Zayn said with a mono tone voice.

Everyone looked around the room and it was silent. Liam had an angry look on his face. He was pissed because Zayn was trying to bring down the mood, while Liam was trying to have a good time.

"What's your problem?!? You've been in a mood all fucking day. I'm sick of your diva mood swings" Liam said to Zayn.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Are you serious right now- Niall interrupted Zayn and said "hey boys lets calm down here"

"No! Because Zayn Malik isn't happy! So why should anyone else be?!" Liam yelled

Louis and Harry were on the couch cuddling and watching and there eyes began to widen. Liam and Zayn have fought but never like this before.

"You don't fucking know the half of it! Half of the time you're never there so why would you!" Zayn yelled

"I'm always fucking there! What the fuck are you talking about!?! Just tell me why you're so fucking sad lately!" Liam yelled

"Sophia. You replaced me Liam. You have my heart and you threw it away and replaced it with some ugly bitch." Zayn said.

Liam's face blushed he didn't think anybody really knew about him and Zayn but little did he know Louis already knew and so did Harry. Liam didn't like how Zayn talked about Sophia but he felt bad.

"You know I-I-I can't Zayn" Liam said.

"Oh yeah Liam Payne, gay. What a huge tragedy. I just want to know who you love more?" Zayn said with a tear drawing down his face.

"You. It's always been you Zayn. You're my one and only. Even if there's someone else involved it's still always been you." Liam said

Zayn began to cry and Liam gave a huge hug.

"You know I love you and I always will." Liam said then kissing Zayn.

No ones ever seen Liam this emotional, not even Zayn. So they knew he really meant it he was in love with Zayn but what about Sophia? So she's just a cover up. But why is he still with her? He's the most masculine member isn't that enough?

"I love you" Zayn said back.

The two went in a bunk and cuddled . Zayn on the inside Liam on the outside. Liam fell asleep but Zayn was on his phone. He then tweeted
"If you really believe in something never give up on it." He then put his phone down and fell asleep with Liam's arms wrapped around him just how he liked it because he could feel the warmth of Liam's body and he felt protected. Liam was like a security blanket. He loved it.