Chapter 3 : Headshot, Double kill, Multi kill, Ultra kill

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//March 24th / Apartment 342//

//Around 8.30am//

Yuri and Jue were walking to get to the university building where their Japanese class was scheduled. And, again, as you can expect, they started talking about... Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Choi Yena.

-"Mm, yesterday when I was going to sleep, I heard you talking to her in the bathroom. Is everything okay between the two of you?"

-"You heard what I told her right? So, I think that you know the answer."

-"Actually, yes. But...why is your relation so bad already? I did not even see you two talking once."

There was a blank, Yuri was thinking that maybe it was too early to be bad with someone, coming here to Japan was for her a chance to be happier. She dis not want anyone to ruin this, so she should be nice to anyone. But that girl really annoyed her. Should she continue to play that game? Shouldn't she just ignore her nicely?

-"Yuri? Why don't you answer?"

-"Sorry. Well, I guess we met at a bad time for her, she was maybe not in the mood, so she behaved strangely and...I think that she was mean to me, so I thought that maybe she did not want me, or even us, to care about her. That's it, maybe I was also tired yesterday night, that's why I might have seem to be mean too.

-"Mm...I see. I think it's hard for anyone to be in a new country, we're still young and have so much to discover, she's maybe having like...homesickness?"

-"You're right...Maybe I should try to talk to her. But, yesterday...I was almost afraid of her... Did you see her face? She was like...mmm...I can't even describe how she looked at me."

-"I know what you mean, her eyes were saying like "Headshot, Double Kill, Multi kill, Ultra kill". Right? As if she was the shooter in a game who was trying to kill you."

.....

They looked at each other and laughed so hard that everyone around was looking at them.

-"Oh yes, of course, that's exactly what her eyes were saying." - said Yuri without being able not to laugh at every word.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YENA's POV

//Apartment 342//

//Around 9am//

Yena woke up in pain. As she stood up, she could not help but let out a cry. Her legs were hurting so bad, but she had to ignore it. She showered and got dressed as fast as she could, bearing the pain. She thought "It's only in my mind, if I think about it, I'll never reach my goal."

She put her cap on, took her backpack, and left God knows where. On the bus, she listened to that same song, over and over...

 On the bus, she listened to that same song, over and over