Back for more.

Hello! Before we start the story, I want to thank everyone who has requested more and to the people who have read this story, I never expected to get this much reads, lol, I only did for fun so thank you guys so much!! Now onto the story!!

------------------------------

Toga awoke with a big thud at her window, it was Bakugou throwing pebbles at her door? She looked out the window, "Hey babie!!" She said excitedly, he tried hiding his tomato red face, "Don't call me that!" He continued, "We're going shopping, I need to get a pumpkin after all.., it was October! Toga said excitedly "Oh my gosh yay!! Can we stop for some breakfast too??" She asked, "Fine. But we need to make it fast I can't be seen with a member from the league of villa-" Toga interrupted him, "Jeez! Calm down, I'm an ex member now, I can't stand to see Dabi with Shigaraki anymore..", "Listen, don't think about those losers, they are out of your life now. Time to move on." Bakugou said with a stern voice. Toga smiled and got dressed, she was wearing a vintage crop top with some ripped mom-jeans, She also put a knife in her purse..As she went outside she couldn't help but want to stab Bakugou, just one little cut will be all.."I'm ready~!! Let's go!" She hopped into his car without making any room for Bakugou to get a word in. He started to drive..

2 hours later

They arrived at this spot, A tiny hill with a Sakura tree flowing in the wind, with a picnic blanket and food, "I thought we were going to the store?" Toga questioned, "Listen, Toga, I don't say this to alot of girls so listen up. I liked spending time with you, you were fun and made me forget about my shitty friends and my shitty life. I like you, I like you alot. Would you -" He stuttered.. What was he thinking? Wanting to date an Ex villain like that? Everyone would look down at him.. Even All Might. "- Like me to blast you in the face if you don't stop staring at me like that? Jeez!" Toga smiled and blushed, they started to talk for a bit eating some food he had put there. They got up and walked until Toga led him to a brick wall in an alley way. Her eyes getting more and more happy, "Can I stab you? Just one little cut..." Without answer she say Bakugou down and sat on top, "plea- please..." She quickly got out a knife and attempted to stab, Bakugou quickly reacting, "What the hell, Himiko!" Toga quickly realized what she was doing, "Oh my gosh.. I- I'm so sorry Bakugou.." She teared up, "it's out of habit.." Bakugou grabbed her waist and pulled her further close to him, "It's okay.."