New Beginnings

She went over to talk to him. "Heya Bakugou!" Bakugou looked up and saw her standing before him. "I'm on break." He scowled wiping his tears. " I know, I just came over to see why you were crying." Bakugou is surprised but suspicious. "Why do you care, Dumbass?" Bakugou asked sternly. "Well.. something happened to me too.. so I was wondering if we put the whole villain and hero thing aside for now!" She smiled. "Well.., if you wanna know so bad I'll tell ya." Bakugou said shrugging. "But on one condition, you can't tell a single person. Or I'll blow you up." He threatens. Toga nodded and sat next to him. "I got rejected by Deku, he said his heart belongs to Uraraka and That I know it." Bakugou looks down at his food. Toga pat him and said "that's deep, I'm sorry to hear, Dabi cheated on me with Shigaraki.. and it's Valentine's Day..." Toga frowns. Bakugou thought for a second and had a idea. "How about we go to a restaurant together?" Toga's face lit up. "Like a date??" She smiles wide. "N-no! Not like that at all dumbass, I'm just tryna be nice!" His face turned red. "Okay then pick me up at 6 o'clock sharp?" "Fine." Said Bakugou "cya." "Bye!!" They both waved goodbye and started to walk home. Toga, blushing, went to get ready for the event.