CHAPTER 3: HOW IT ALL STARTED

Although many people knew about the Midnight Stalker, even young children as their mothers were very cautious of its paranormal identity, they never knew its past and how it got there in the first place. This mystery hasn't been revealed although there has been a lot of theories, for example: The Midnight Stalker was killed on the streets at midnight in their past life, their spirit now seeking lost children and adults to capture their souls. There was only one person who knew what really happened. Even though he wasn't too good at keeping secrets, he always seemed to keep this one close to his heart, for one day the secret could affect the world... or something along those lines. If anyone was to find out about his plans, it would have been his wife if she was still alive. There was no one stopping him anymore. It was always unclear why he would want to even think of doing such a horrible and nasty deed but we believe it was revenge.

Anne lived in a rich but poor family. They weren't recognized, only among their town. Before her mother's death, she would always sing Anne a song, a very meaningful song. She never understood what it meant but Anne's mother didn't want her to understand it at a young age. She knew that Anne would soon figure out the meaning of the song and run away until she could. It was already too late before Anne figured out the meaning. Before she knew it, the whole town was against her and believed she was a witch, just like her mother.

"My mother wasn't a witch!" Anne yelled with fear and anger in her eyes.

"Well what was she then, a monster?" Her father replied sarcastically. "If she was a witch this means you are one too you know!" Her father screamed knowing deep inside, what he did was wrong. It was wrong, because her mother was never a witch and for him to have the courage to even start sharing the rumor around was unbearable to Anne. The questions "How could he do such a thing to his wife and daughter? Does he not have any love for us? Did he ever even love me and mother?" Echoed and circled Anne's young mind.

It was impossible to convince the whole town that she wasn't a witch and it was a mistake with your dad turning against you ,but Anne didn't give up. She never stopped fighting back because she knew there was still one person believing in her... her mother. Soon after she was killed-