♡𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝟛.𝟟: 𝕜𝕚𝕞 𝕤𝕖𝕠𝕜𝕛𝕚𝕟

authors note:

hello hello! This chapter is a bit different than the previous ones, but I hope you enjoy it just as much 😊
I would like to clarify some things before we get into it; 
➾This chapter is quite long! I tried to edit and make some changes but the end result was still like this... so pls forgive me 😅🙏🏼
➾The contents of this story and the tweets + text messages all take place in the span of four weeks, which is why it may seem a bit "jumpy" 
➾This is my first time really writing anything so please be kind 🥺p.s apologies in advance for any spelling mistakes 🤭

and without further ado lets get it leggo!

Her house is quiet aside from the soft steady beat coming from the stereo placed under her wall-mounted T

Her house is quiet aside from the soft steady beat coming from the stereo placed under her wall-mounted T.V. She hums along with the tune, a habit she's developed to distract her mind from wandering off. Her fingers fidget in her lap as her eyes mindlessly drift back and forth from her phone to the Gustav Klimt painting of "The Kiss" hanging on her wall. She presses the side button on her phone to check the clock, 11:30PM displays on her screen. The post meridiem next to the time doesn't waver her the slightest when her hand hovers over the electronic device, an unbearable itch to unlock her phone. With a quick swipe and a second of face recognition, she's quick to open her messages to scroll through her last conversation with him. Her forefinger slides up with anticipation of a new message, but it never comes. She stares absentmindedly at the last message he's sent her, eyes soaking in the bright blue-light emitting off her phone screen.

It's been approximately three days since she last spoke to him, everything from that night flashes through her mind. She lets out a loud groan, waving her hands in the air as she paces back and forth in front of her T.V. She plops down on her leather sofa, head tilted to the ceiling as she exhales a long sigh. Her body limps at the prospect of performing the musical with someone other than Seokjin. The thought of him has her scowling, what in the world is he thinking? She can't possibly perform this musical without him. Her shoulders cave in at her forgotten confession that was supposed to take place backstage, but when the news of Lynne Meadow's appearance broke out, all thoughts of a confession flew out of her mind. The only thing she cared for was showcasing her utmost first impression to the renowned musical producer.

Rather than gaining a boyfriend that night, she gained the opportunity to perform off-broadway. Despite being one step closer to her dream, an unpleasant heavy knot sits in her stomach. She brings her phone up with his contact info already on display, she hovers a finger over the small mobile icon under his contact name. She imagines the possible scripts in her head before her brows knit in a frown at the ending of each one; the blatant rejection he's so quick to offer. She decides it's better to message him, she clicks the message icon without a second thought, failing to notice the slip of her thumb hitting the mobile icon. Her screen dimmed with the grey tone of the calling screen. Her body stiffened when she hears the first dial tone go through and then the second. Her heart gallops as she tugs on her earlobe that's not pressed against the phone upon hearing the third dial tone. When the fifth dial tone rings through with no answer, her shoulder slumps, pouting at the automated voice messaging system sounding through her phone speakers.