I want more

SHOCKED na napatingin ako sa mga babaing bagong pasok pa lamang sa bahay. Nasa sofa parin kasi ako nakaupo at nilalantakan sana ang tsokolate nang bigla na lamang ang mga ito nagsipasokan na may dalang mamahaling mga damit, sandals, and bags.

"Hmm, what's this?"I ask as I stand with a shocked reaction on the face.

Ano ba 'to? Hindi ko alam kung saan galeng ang mga ito but one thought I have in mind, pakana nanaman siguro ito ng isang bilyonaryo.

Lumapit ako sa mga babaing bitbit na ata lahat ng gamit na pangsosyal. Even cologne and make up kits. Pulos mamahalin ang gamit na nasa aking harapan.

May nilahad sa akin na maliit na papel ang babae. Agad kong binasa iyon."Wear this, choose the best outfit for the masquerade ball. I'll go there with you. There's also a make up artist that could accompany you and with your make up."I read it quitely and roamed around. Tumaas lang ang dalawang kilay ko habang hinawakan ang bawat tela ng mga damit. Some of the dresses were soft and smooth.

I choose the black tube ballgown, black heels, and black mask. Since my hair is a little bit short, I choose a wig that could perfectly matched with the ballgown I choosed--A golden brown curly wig.

Lumapit ako sa babae,"What was his name? I wanted to know."

"Hindi ko po alam, ma'am. Pero isa lang po ang alam ko sakaniya, siya po ay isang CEO ng kompanya na ngayon po ay may mas mataas na ratings."I nod as I took off my phone on my pocket. I then research it.

Middleton Empire was build 1 year ago. Each month, the empire gain more ratings. It became more famous and yet mysterios. Everyone--even those people who work for his company didn't saw him. Really mysterious, right? There's some rumors that once he find his wife, he'll show us his real identy. Some of the woman are excited to see his identity, they even prayed to bacame his wife. But other woman say that maybe he's an old man trying to act mysterious.

Therefore, even if he's mysterious business man. He gain more power and he and his company are now the number 1 top ratings. Congratulations!

Napasinghap ako sa nabasa ko. So, He's a Middleton. Middleton family are the top richest of the whole world. I saw it in the internet, but how could I know his identity? Madami silang Middleton and they're quite strict and not so go-happy-go-lucky family. They purely acted like a high majesty and ofcourse, you can observe it how they talk, how they act and move--they're purely from a rich family.

And..how can this rich Middleton choose me to slept with? Knowing that I'm just unemployed woman and not rich. Yes, I maybe be a graduated as summa cum laude but I'm not ready to work, specially when my mind is flying into something worse.

"Perfecta! ven aquí, querida. déjame arreglarte. una mujer tan hermosa que eligió el señor Middleton!"

Napangiti ako sa lengwahing ginamit nito. Alam ko ang lengwahing Spanish since my mother is a spanish.

"Entonces, ¿supongo que tiene suerte de tenerme?"I said jokingly, and the man laugh.

"No, ambos tienen suerte de tener el uno al otro."He answered as he clap his hands three times, hardly."Te voy a vestir hoy que puede llamar toda su atención con deseos en sus ojos. Okay girls! Bring all the stuff I needed! Faster!"

Even if he can used english language, there's still a spanish accent when he used it."Right, we'll go upstair then?"

I lead the way to my room, the girls put the stuff and got outside. She sat down at the bed as the guy took the make up kit that placed in the bed.

"I forgot to introduce my name, Lady Grinford. My name is Fedrico but since I'm a gay, just call me Rica."

Yeah, I know he's a gay. The way how he move, how he talk, but then the way how he dressed he's like he's a man. Specially his body built, halatang nagg-gym.