Melting Waltz

The castle is in bustle. A party is being hosted. many people are invited. Unbeknownst to the guests and hosts, there are people among the who wish ill upon the kingdom. 

 Two women lurk around the castle claiming to just be wondering. They admire the architecture. Two men as well begin to socialize with the woman of the party. Getting closer to where they can distract for long enough. 

One man asks for a dance and takes a woman hand. That woman so happened to be the kingdoms princess and they had the whole ballrooms attention. He eyes the others to get on with the plan. 

The two women are the ones who go for the food and beverages with a small dropper. They begin to poison all of the foods. The man is distracting the servers so they don't suspect a thing. 

The man who is dancing is gracefully leading the princess in dance. She follows his every motion. They get the attention of the king and queen. They cannot leave this to be. The princess is fully enamored with the man who has swept her up in love. The king orders a toast to them. 

As if right on task beverages were passed out among the guests. The men and women in with the plan look at each other with scheming glances in their eyes. The toast is raised. The people drink and celebrate. Only a few seconds had passe until a guest falls and the traitors all eye each other knowing they have succeeded in their plan.