Chapter 2

Next day

Yoongi's p.o.v

I woke up really early i don't know why but i did. And i look over and see my Jiminie sleeping peacefully with his hair messed up from yesterday his cherry pump lips swollen and his golden skin full of hickies. His body soo curvy. Goddam this boy is soo fucking beautiful why can i make him mine. I thought.

What i then realize is that i was spooning him. But i didn't care. I was just admiring him how sexy and cute this boy looked. He then started to move his ass against my dick trying to wake up. I was trying so I don't get hard. He then just woke up. "Morning hyung " he said in a raspy voice. "Morning bebe" i said with a smirk. He just blushed at the pet name.

"You wanna go eat breakfast" i asked him. "Yesh cause I'm hungry" he said with his cute baby voice. We went downstairs and saw the rest of the boys already eating breakfast. Me and Jimin got our plates and sat down to eat our breakfast. Everyone looked at us with smirks. Oh hell no. "Please tell me that you guys didn't do much" Jin said. "Oh but we did" I smirked. "MY BESTIE GOT SOME GOOD DICK YESTERDAY" Taehyung yelled. "YAH TAE you're being too loud can't you see I'm still tired" Jimin said covering one of his ears.

"Still no excuse for doing more than 7 minutes and Jimin's loud moans" Jin scoffed. "Not my fault that I dicked him down good" I shrugged. "Nice one hyung" Jungkook said while giving me a high five. I high fives him back. If I'm being honest I'm not going to be a bitch about it. They all finished except me and Jimin.

While were finishing breakfast i caught myself staring at Jimin. Godamm why is this boy soo perfect. He notice and smile i turned away blushing. I can't stand that cutely smile.

"Hey Jimin you wanna go to the mall" i asked washing my plate. "Yeah.....Wait are they boys coming or it's just us" he said standing up and putting his plate on the sink. "I mean do you want them to come?" i said waiting for him to go upstairs. "No.... Not reallt because I'm not in the mood for Taehyung and Jungkook flirting around" he said already heading upstairs. "Same" i said following him upstairs to my room. We then got changed into some sweats since it was like a rainy day today.

Once we finished we went to the garage and took my car to the mall.

30 min later

Jimin's p.o.v

We arrived at the mall. I need some new shirts and hoodies and crop tops. The thing is that I need some new clothes asap but i love wearing fucking hoodies everywhere like i never take them off.(A/N Same)

(Also just saying Jimin likes to dress feminine and masculine depending on the occasion)

"So which store do you wanna go first" he asked me. "Idk i think Nike since mostly they got good stuff in there" i said. "Ok then Let's go" he said leading the way to the Nike store. After that we went to Hollister, Adidas, Hot Topic,Rue 21 etc...
We went to a lot of stores that i got hungry.

"Hyung can we eat I'm hungry" i wined. "Sure...What do you want?" he asked. "Hmmm McDonalds " i responed. So we went to the food court and got some McDonalds. I was so hungry so when i got my meal i started to dig in like a fucking pig. "Well somebody's hungry" he joked. "Shut up I'm starving u shit head" i said with a mouth full of food.

10 min later

We finished our food. We decide to go back to Yoongi's house since I'm still staying over for the week and so are the boys. The drive was silent but comfortable.

30 min later

We finally made it back. I was tired of walking. I'm just going to go upstairs out my shit down and fall asleep in Yoongi's bed. Before i fell asleep i heard some banging on the wall. I went go check in the guest room that they had. And saw NAMJOON HYUNG AND JIN HYUNG FUCKING. Oh shit. I immediately closed the door.

And the fact I look up to these people as my parents and I catch them having A FUCKING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN FRONT OF ME. I think imma go get holy water for them. Like I just didn't get ducked down yesterday.

I may or may not have got hard from seeing that. Oh fuck. Yoongi then came. "Jimin-ah you look like u just saw a ghost" he said looking at me like 'bitch tf happened to u?'

"O-oh I'm im fine" i said stuttering. Bitch why are you stuttering you're going to make it obvious.
I thought.

I was sweating like crazy. Yeah. I was cause Yoongi was really close to me and i could feel his warm breath against my neck. But i didn't knew how to react infront of him. I think he notice my wet sweats and he turned away blushing. Fuck he notice. Shit. Shit. Shit. I muttered to myself.

Yoongi ain't going to do anything bad so don't worry😁 hehe I'm posting this so I can edit the book from the previous characters that I had so yeh I hoped you enjoy