Chapter: Two

[John, Earth Two, POV]

One of my men walks up to my desk as I skim the latest progress update on my latest project, project Falcon, and clears his throat. I glance up from the report and ask him, "What is it?"

He tells me, "You asked me for a report about how the latest test subject for project Aperture was."

"And," I ask him, moving my full undivided attention to what he was about to tell me.

"The initial tests are going well and we are looking like we are in the clear to move to phase two on your order," he says while handing me the full report.

I scan through the report, nodding my head, and say, "give her a week to adjust and move on to the next phase."

He nods and leaves the room while I dig further into the report. "She's reacting much better than the last one," I mutter to myself before putting it down to refocus on my original report that I was reading.

-------------------

[One week later]

[ Lily, Earth Two, POV]

It has been a week since they put me in here, this padded cell that they call the most desired vacation location, after the worse week of my life filled with confusion, pain, and torment. When I had first woke up from falling unconscious I found my self strapped to a table unable to move and surrounded by doctors. They kept talking about how they were going change this to that and how I would be some sort of savior of the world. I was just about to tell them off before they decided to put me back under before I could give those bastards a good verbal beating. The next thing I know I was put in this cell and told to use this opportunity to get ready for "phase two" as they like to call it.

Probably some more torture, I think to myself as I pace the couple of feet that they had so generously decided to give me. Back and forth. Back and forth. Forward and backward. Back and forth. Fourteen times before I hear the door start to open and see at least thirteen guards on the other side with their weapons trained on me. One of them in the front moves forward when the door is all the way open and says, "So Lily, do you mind if I call you Lily?"

I just stand there glaring at him, refusing to say anything, as my mind tries to find a way out of my current predicament. He sees me and just shakes his head. "You know that it is not polite to not answer some one when they ask you a question," he says as he motions someone over and they shoot me with some sort of tranq dart.

"This is what you get for not being civil," he tells me as the world starts going dark.

The last thing I hear before I pass out completely is him saying, "We could have this the easy way, but it seems like the hard way is the path to be chosen."

-----------

When I finally woke up again the world was a fog of with what seemed to be my worst nightmares. Add to the fact that I seemed to be strapped to a table and well we all know where my mind thought it was first. Finding myself like this I did what any normal person would end up doing, I tried to struggle my way out of their, but sadly it was not me to be.

My struggles were ended when I heard that bastards voice from a speaker in the side of the room. "Ah you're finally awake," I hear him say.

I know that he isn't in the room, but find myself unable to stop the reaction of looking around. It luckily turned out that it wasn't in vain as I quickly spotted a camera that was looking at me from the side of the room. I decided on the only thing I could do at the time, I glared at the camera, hoping my hate might be able to start burning him. "Well this won't do, can't have my latest project think that see can have any free will now can I," he says sounding as though he was shaking his he head.

With those words I feel extreme pain race through my body, but before I pass out I hear him say, "Eventually I will break you and you will do what I want with a smile."

----------
What's up guys and girls,
Sorry for not posting for over a year, but to be honest I had lost most of my motivation to write there for a little bit. Hopefully I will be able to continue writing this until it gets finished.
Anyway like everything please let me know what might be better or could be fixed.

-CJRogers