Hadiyahs story

Lately Hadiyah had been very lonely since Zara was having her own problems. Hadiyah and her daughter lived in a one bedroom flat since she got seperated from Zakaria. Here is her story~

Zakaria was what they call a 'BadMan' he had tatoos and drank alcohol which was forbidden in Islam. Hadiyah was very close to her deen. One night Hadiyah was at home alone after Maghrib so it was dark. Zakaria had not came home yet and Shanika Was upstairs sleeping when all of a sudden Hadiyah hears a loud crash upstairs Hadiyah rushed upstairs thinking That Shanika was in danger. As she reached her room she saw shattered glass everywhere. At this time they where living in a house. Hadiyah grabbed Shanika and notices to men in her room they had guns in their hands. They had threatened Hadiyah that they will kill Shanika if she does not let them rob the house. Hadiyah ran downstairs an notices someone at the door she quickly opened it an saw it was her uncle the policeman he got Hadiyah an Shanika to safety. Hadiyah's uncle ran into the house and got the robbers out and arrested. 

Hadiyah had to stay in her parents house since it was not safe in there house for 2 days. After 2 days Hadiyah decided to go home she went inside to notice bottles of alcohol on the floor and some yellow like substance Hadiyah hoped it was'nt what she thought it was. she walked into the living room were the televisions sound was so high. She saw Zakaria laying there with a bottle of vodka in his hand.She put Shanika down and she shoved Zakaria he woke up and he looked aggressive. He got up and looked Hadiyah in the eyes and slapped her. He grabbed her scarf and swung her around an threw her to the floor. Hadiyah was laying on the floor crying Zakaria walked up to her and started punching an kicking her. He then walked up to Shanika hadiyah got up and shouted "STOOOOP DONT HURT HER!" he turned around and pushed her with all his strength. Zakaria Went upstairs fiercely. 

Hadiyah grabbed shanikas moses basket and ran out the house. Hadiyah was bleeding from her face. Hadiyah walked down the road and rang her uncle. Her uncle came within 5 minutes. Hadiyah cried and cried on her uncles shoulder. Her uncle was always there for her. Her uncle went into the house an ran upstairs. on spur of a moment Hadiyah hears Glass smashing and screaming... but whose scream was it ...?