#2

11. J-Hope received commissioned education in Gwangju after signing a contract with his company.

12. J-hope long face is 27 cm.

13. When Jin made seaweed soup for J-Hope and it tasted really good, it made J-Hope speechless because he think it tasted like his mom's.

14. Before debut J-hope hate doing aegyo but now he change his mind for his fans.

15. Q) I heard that J-Hope was part of the street dance team NEURON.

J-Hope, "While promoting underground with my street dance team, I did a lot of popping. In popping, there's another sub-genre called Boogaloos and that was the one I did the most. I got a lot of prizes and performed a lot while promoting. If Rap Monster rapped underground so I in danced."

16. Q) The promotions you did back then must've helped you a lot with promoting in Bangtan.

J-Hope , "Yes. Of course, it helped a lot. We all came up with our own choreography for our dance breaks in "We Are Bulletproof Pt.2". I'm working hard in filling the gaps that the members have in dancing."

17. J-Hope won an underground dance battle and even performed at a festival.

V, "I can confirm this. While enrolling at Korea Arts School, there were lots of trainees coming from different districts. When I debuted with Bangtan, my friends asked me "J-Hope hyung, is he the one from that dance academy in Gwangju?" That's how famous he was."

18. J-Hope, Jimin, and Jungkook would often take lead and practice at midnight or sometimes even 1 or 2 am, practicing for two hours each time.

19. J-Hope and B.A.P Zelo went to the same Academy for rap and dance in Gwangju.

20. J-Hope is like mother in BTS because he is sometimes nag other members.