March 18, Day 1

8:56:11 AM, Room 301 - Blue Gaze Apartments

"Do you want to kiss me?"

Kaleb smirked as he looked at a girl she can't seem to recognize.

"Are you trying to provoke me?" he asked.

"If that's what you want."

Kaleb looked at the girl and pushed her down the bed. He drastically unbottoned his shirt and took off his pants. He leaned down and looked directly at the girl's teasing brown eyes.

"Sir?" she started. "You're breakfast is ready."

Shit! his mind panicked and brought him back to his senses.

"Breakfast!" Kaleb swiftly got up and shouted.

What a dream...

The personnel looked at him awkwardly as she placed some bowl's back to the tray.

"You were really asleep last night, sir," she explained. "You hadn't eaten your dinner."

"Wait! are you going to throw those?" he said as he pointed to the food inside the tray.

"These were from last night, sir. We can't serve these to you today."

"Oh, I see... I'm sorry, I was really tired last night."

"It's okay, sir. I'll be back later for the temperature checking."

"Okay!"

"If you need anything, sir just press this red button," the personnel added, pointing to a red button attached near his table.

Kaleb smiled to the personnel as a reply.

The door banged as the quarantine personnel went outside Kaleb's room. The young man looked at the food on his table - plain rice, sunny side-up egg, and two strips of bacon. Kaleb stood up and took a slice of watermelon from the saucer beside the breakfast plate.

Kaleb devoured the watermelon slice and stretched his arms up. He tried to adjust his underwear before he went outside the sliding door to the balcony. Fresh air greeted him as he looked at the clear sky.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

Kaleb heaved a heavy sigh after he belted out a scream.

"Hoy!" he heard a voice called him.

He looked at the left side of his balcony and saw a tall muscly young man with auburn curly locks seated on a wooden chair outside his own balcony. He was only wearing a black brief and a white sleeveless, a book on his left hand.

"S-sorry, man! I wa–"

"It's okay!" the guy stood up and stretched his body.

Kaleb couldn't help but notice the guy's perfectly toned physique.

"What's your name?" Kaleb snapped out upon hearing the guy's voice. "I'm Rocky."

"I'm Kaleb!" he tried to darken his voice.

"Why are you here alone?" Rocky asked.

"I attended an educational trip in Canlona, just came back last night and you know, we need to get quarantined."

Rocky nodded. "Really? I just had an exhibit at the Canlona Gallery. That's why I'm here."

"Wow! You're an artist?"

"Yeah... a sculptor."

"Nice!" Kaleb complimented. "So, you do carving or modelling?"

Rocky's face lit up after he heard the question. "How do you know about terms?".