.04

Taehyun didn't bother to look good, he just put on a white shirt with black ripped jeans and sneakers and a black jacket and combed his hair like an usual day.

He took his wallet, phone, bid goodbyes to his roommate, earned disapproval on his dress up but just shrugged it off and walk out.

-

'It's probably him.'

He thought and walked faster. It seemed like Beomgyu didn't notice his presence so he just decided to talk first.

"Um. . .hey Beomgyu." He said.

As those words left his mouth, he started feeling les nervous. But little awkward.

Beomgyu was startled at first but managed to reply with a little smile.

"Hi. .."

"Did I make you wait for too long?"

"No. I just came here."

"Let's go." Taehyun smiled at him.

Beomgyu nodded and walked beside Taehyun's.

Beomgyu doesn't know what to feel. He's happy but the same time he's curious and confused about why Taehyun would suddenly ask him on a date.

"Hey Beongyu are you okay?" Taehyun asked as he noticed the latter is spacing out.

He was thinking so much that he didn't notice anything while walking.

"Yeah. . . Yes, I'm fine."

He look at his surroundings and noticed that they were already at the park near school.

"So is this our destination?" He asked.

Taehyun let out a small laugh.

"Why would I take you on this place? I was just wondering if you are hungry so we could eat first."

Instead of answering. He just stayed silent for a moment, trying to stop himself from smiling. It makes him feel happy seeing Taehyun smile or laugh. Obviously because he really likes him.

"It's lunch time anyway so let's go." He agreed.

They went to the restaurant where Taehyun and Soobin frequently goes to. He love's the food there and it wasn't too expensive.

Nothing much happen as they eat, but they did talk abut simple things like their hobbies. Taehyun stared the conversation as he was also curious about some things about Beomgyu. He really admired him because of his talents. He asked about how Beomgyu learned how to play the guitar and Beomgyu answered gleefully. It was apparent that he truly loves music.

They finished their lunch in less than two hours. They actually had a small debate about who will be paying for lunch but he was the one who paid in the end.

"So. . .where would who like to go next?" Taehyun asked Beomgyu.

He has something planned on mind but he is not sure if Beomgyu will like it so he decided to ask him first.

"I'll go wherever you'd want to." Beomgyu replied.

Taehyun sighed and thought that he has no other choice but to go to that certain place. He can't think about any other places to go.

They went to the city's Bake Centre. It is a place where you can buy delicious and limited breads, it is also a place where people could bake. People could go there to simply have fun.

Beomgyu expected to go somewhere common than this but he wasn't that shock knowing that Taehyun is majoring in bread and pastries.
(a/n: omg, i don't know what course is that. . .but I don't think it's Culinary Arts right?)

"Let's go." Taehyun smiled at him and he followed him inside.

Silent ; TAEGYU

word counts: 569

Oh. Hii

I updated late than usual. Forgive me.

❲edited❳