.03

Timeskip: Date Preparation [Chenji]

"Hyung you should wear this." Taehyun handing a black hoodie and a ripped skinny jeans.

After he change his clothes. Chenle said goodbye to Taehyun.

Taehyun walked Chenle to the door and he saw Soobin passing by. "Hi Soobin-hyung" Taehyun said. But Soobin just ignored him.

'Hmmm.. He's weird maybe' Taehyun thought.

"What's the problem hyung?" Taehyun asked while walking beside Soobin. Taehyun was ignored again by Soobin. "Hyung!" He shouts near to Soobin's ear. "Go away! I don't want to see your face anymore!". "Hyung, just tell me your problem." Taehyun asked. "You, you're the Problem!" Soobin answer and glare at Taehyun.

Taehyun just froze there, processing what just happened. He was in the verge of crying. But he hold it.

"Taehyun-ah!" He turn around and saw Renjun waving at him, he's with Jeno, and Jaemin. "Oh hey" Taehyun said and smiled away his problems.

"What's with Soobin?" Jeno asked. "He's so weird today." Jaemin added. "I-i don't know, he said that I was a problem and he didn't want to see my face a-anymore." Taehyun stuttered and he started to cry.

"You wanna hangout or something?" Renjun asked while comforting Taehyun. Jeno eyed both Renjun and Jaemin, "should we tell him?" Jeno whispered and Jaemin nodded in agreement.

They went to a coffee place and there they explained Taehyun what happened.

"He's so Stubborn!" Taehyun yelled, "Why would he think that I will have feelings for Soobin, why is he being stupid." Taehyun added. "Yah He's still your Hyung." Jaemin reminded.

"I need to confront Yeonjun-hyung now." Taehyun said. "No, things might get worst." Renjun speak.

Taehyun just cry and cry because he thinks his best friend might hate him forever.

The three walked Taehyun back to their dorm.

Chenle was not home yet. So he decided to walked on the school hallway, he bumped to Soobin's roommate.

"Oh, sorry didn't see you there" Haechan said. "It's fine Hyung." Taehyun respond.

"You seems sad." Haechan said and give Taehyun a hug. "How do I convince Yeonjun-hyung that I don't like Soobin? It's so hard." Taehyun cried.

Idea popped out on Haechan's head. "Date him." He pointed out into Beomgyu who just came back from convinience store. Beomgyu didn't saw them because he's busy doing something on his phone.

"How would that help me, jerk." Taehyun asked. "Hey, words. But you know if you date him the rumour inside Yeonjun's mind will be gone right?" Haechan stated.

Taehyun had a crush on him, but hee didn't meant love. He just adore the guy and that's it. 'But. BeomKai.'

"Yeah, I'll think about that hyung." Taehyun said as they bid there goodbyes.

Timeskip: Morning