💀A spider in a snake's web💀

A spider, delicate and small one day came, a treasure to us all.
Delicate weavings of silken dreams for the survival of the life she protected.
Along came a serpent, lanky and barred, with piercing eyes of red.
Said he to the weaver "Surely your tale has spread far, come down to me and weave me a pattern that I may cherish."

To which the spider replied in a soft tone, "I'd rather not."

Days and nights passed, her weavings became more skilled.
But whom, came back with a rustle and a smirk.

Twas that lanky, Barred unstable being in scales.

"I Have come back, your patterns are skillful, and i care for your works oh delicate beautiful spider. Please come to me, and weave a pattern."

To which the spider replied, with a tone of anger "Begone, i cannot serve you no matter what we both wish..."

Days and nights pass again.
Twas the snake's final refrain,
"My beloved weaver, i wish you would come to me and weave a beautiful pattern."

He paused,

"We are growing old dearest, don't you feel the same?"

The spider gave a sigh, and lowered herself down until her legs touched the scaly ground.

"I will weave for you this once."

Patterns of gold adorned the snake's back, and when she was done, the snake gave a sigh of amusement.

"Thank you my friend, now prepare to say goodbye."

And for the long, lanky snake she was quite a toy and now, had she found dangling in her own webbing